SYNOPSIS

SYNOPSIS

PLIANT OF BLUE (LOVE MATERIAL SERIES #3)

They say that loving makes your personality complete. They say that being hurt because of love is normal.

But—what if love and efforts were being expressed one-sided only?

What if the term love will not fullfill your lack of personality showcasing but would tear yourself apart resulting to a horrifying trauma instead?

Ang pagmamahal ay nangangahulugan ding mahalin mo ang iyong sarili. Hindi sa lahat ng oras ay kailangang ibigay lahat upang mapatunayan lamang ang iyong pagmamahal.

Sometimes, we need to think for our own sake, our own feelings dahil hindi natin namamalayan, nagiging martyr na tayo.

If we will talk about experience, what's more for a girl who loves to love someone and offer too much?

What's more for Erica Louisse Alfonso who's selfless when it comes to love?

What's more for a girl who give too much just to prove her love?

What's more for a girl who's fragile and just a victim of how love cruel is?

What's next for her? Will she learn her lessons and know her worth?

Her name, Erica Louisse Alfonso, the girl willing to give everything she has.

And when an artistic man tries to enter her life, will she open her heart again despite of fears and trauma from the past?

Will she be ready to give her heart again and start to love an artistic man, Chester Orion Alvarez are who offers a glimpse of memories from her past?

Mapapanigan ba siya ng tadhana sa pagdedesisyon?

Magbabago na ba ang pananaw niya sa pag-ibig sa panahong ibigay at ipagkatiwala niya ulit ang kaniyang puso?

Well, That's life blue of pliant.

Pliant of Blue

N A M E L E S S G U Y 2 5