Chapter 4

Ginny's pov
Today, me and my family with Harry Potter are going to Diagon alley, I'm feeling so excited because ever since Bill I really wanted to shop for my Hogwarts things. My family are now by the floo network, im beside dad and Jennifer is beside Harry, I feel kind of jelous how she easily attract the boy of my dreams while I can never attract him. Mom was asking Harry to go first but of course it's his first time so Ron volunteer to show him, I saw Harry's wonderful green eyes widen as he saw Ron disappear into flames, I gotta admit that if I saw that for my first time it's really scary.
We all watch Harry as he step in to the flames and shouted Diagonally, well it should be Diagon Alley but I guess he's too nervous to pronounce it clearly.

There was of course panic because we don't know where Harry go but my family decided that maybe he end up in some parts of Diagon alley. My family went to the floo, one by one and now me and jennifer are the last.
"Ginny remember what I told you" Jennifer warned me as she toss the floo and vanish into fire

I sigh in exhaustion why does Jennifer hate me so much, I went into the flames and found my family in the pub. Mom rush out to the brick wall and found the amazing Diagon Alley, I gape at all the store around the alley and dad had to pull me to keep us going.
"So me, Jennifer and Ginny are going to madam Malkins and buy wands" Mom announce to the group, grabbing Jennifer and I
"We meet at the book shop at twelve, Fred and George go find Harry, Ron and Percy buy what you need while i will be in gringotts to get extra cash" Dad said

We made our way to the shop and found the amazing robes of Hogwarts, Jennifer look around her and smile.
"Mom can I have brand new robes?" Jennifer battled her eyelashes
"But-" Mom started
"I know we dont have the money but im sure Ginny is okay with second hand robes" I gape at her
"Ginny are you sure?" Mom ask
I mean i also want brand new robes but when Jennifer ask for something she gets what she wants.
I sigh. "Yes mom"
Narrators Pov
Jennifer smirk at Ginny then went over to madam malkins and ask for her measurement and all while Ginny went to the second hand robes and search for her right size. Mrs. Weasley went over to Ginny and patted her on the back.
"I'm sorry dear that you can't buy your brand new robes, you understand right?"
"Yes mom. I totally understand" Ginny smiled lighly
After a few alterations, Jennifer, Ginny and Mrs. WEASLEY were ready to go with their package in their hands. Next they went to ollivanders to buy some wand. Jennifer and Ginny went to the counter and Mr. Ollivander observe them both.
"Ginny Weasley the seventh child and the first girl born in the Weasley family" Mr. Ollivanders smiled at Ginny
"Jennifer Weasley told to be twins but the past is yet to unfold" Jennifer rolled her eyes at him
"Try this"
He gave them both different wands and immediately Jennifer found her own wand while Ginny did not. Ginny tried and tried every wand but couldn't seem to find any of it.
"There's always something" Mr. Ollivander said then went at the back of the shop to get something
"Mom what if I can't find my wand" Ginny said nervously
"I'm sure you can find it here dear" Mrs. Wealsey assured
Mr. Ollivander return with a black box in his hand. He gave the box to ginny and gave her an encouraging smile to try it. Ginny wave the wand and wind blew from the window make Ginny's hair flutter lightly.
"Ah finally" Mr. Ollivander sigh "I'm going to expect great things from you Ms. Weasley, I created this wand many years ago and I give up that someone will fit this but you prove me wrong. This wand is created by a rare unicorn hair and by a feather of a mysterious bird I once found in the forest. Good luck Ms. Weasley"
Ginny look stunned as she stared at her wand, it's very beautiful and it has a spiral design at the holder. Mrs. Weasley paid for their wants and went to the bookshop were they all agreed to meet. Ginny saw Ron talking to a bushy haired girl which she assumed as Hermione Granger while Fred and George is with Their friend Lee Jordan who looks like discussing business. Her dad is also talking to a couple wich looks like Hermione's parents.

Mr. Weasley saw them approaching and he sigh like he's been waiting for a very long time.
"What took you so long?" He asl
"Ginny, she was having a hard time to find her wand" Mrs. Weasley answered as she shake hands with Hermione's parents.
"Hi" Hermione greeted to Ginny and Jennifer
"I'm Ginny"
"Jennifer"
"I'm Hermione Granger nice to meet the both of you" Hermione smiled at them
"I've heard all about you from Ron" Ginny said smirking at Ron who is turning a bit red
"I did not" Ron argue
"Are you friends with Harry?" Jennifer ask
"Yup I am" Hermione look curious "Why do you ask?"
"I hear a lot from Harry"
"So you two are close?" Hermione ask
"Yeah we are" Jennifer declared proudly which let Ginny feel a bit down
Hermione look over at Ginny and knew that the sisters are not close and one of the, doesn't have a confidence and is under by a shadow. She approach Ginny and smiled at her which make the girl uncomfortable
"Hi" Hermione tried again
"Hi" Ginny replied shyly
"So What's up?"
"I don't really know"
"Did you meet Harry?" Hermione notice that the girl blush
"Yes"
"I see" Hermione wink at Ginny
"What does that mean?" Ginny ask nervously
"I think you know Ginny" Hermione smiled mischievously

Hermione leave Ginny and went over to Ron who already went inside the book store, Ginny followed quietly thinking what does the girl mean about the wink. Loud cheers erupted from inside the bookstore and this could only mean one thing, Ginny groan loudly hating the loud noise.
"Gilderoy Lockhart" Someone shouted making Ginny confirm that the air head is here

Ginny went over at her mom and notice that Hermione isn't with them but she paid no attention because right now that author is smiling annoyingly. A moment pass and she notice that Hermione returned together with Harry which makes the Wealsey family sigh in relief. Gilderoy Lockhart notice Harry and he quickly ask Harry to come forward and took picture then he gave him a whole set of books.
Harry approach Ginny and place them on her cauldron. "You take those ill buy on my own"
"Are you sure?" Ginny ask
"Yeah"
Ginny was about to thank him but Ron grab Harry and made their way outside but Malfoy block their way and stared viciously at Harry.
"Bet you love that didn't you Potter?" Malfoy sneered
"Leave him alone, he didn't want all that" Ginny stared at Malfoy
"Potter you got yourself a girlfriend" Malfoy laugh

That was the time when hell breaks loose, Mr. Malfoy and Mr. Weasley trying to kill each other and Hagrid trying to stop. Ginny cheered on her dad while Jennifer look at them boring,y hoping that it would end soon