2

Payal went to her Buaji's home with her parents. She didn't want to go back home. She was very sad that her little sister had left. She was very angry with the Raizada family members except for Manohar, her father-in-law. She was furious on Akash for not letting her take care of her little sister Khushi. She was angry on Arnav that he might be one of the biggest reason for her Khushi to leave. She was hell worried for her little sister as Khushi was scared of darkness, speeding vehicles and thunders.

Khushi's train started at Nagpur station after stopping for a while there. Khushi wanted to talk to her jiji and she checked the time and made an assumption that her jiji would now be at her Buaji's home as she would have went with her parents. Khushi asked her fellow passenger if she could borrow his mobile for a call, Samuel agreed and gave his mobile to her.

Khushi called landline ☎️ to her Buaji's home, and Payal answered the call. Khushi was overwhelmed hearing Payal's voice and cried. Payal was in no better shape either hearing her little sister crying on the other end. Khushi controlled herself and told what happened to Payal, and told her she wants to stay alone for a while and Payal supported her decision. Khushi also informed Payal of doing higher studies and Payal said it was for the best and that she will also look for a job for financial independence and to support Khushi's education. Khushi was excited hearing about it and supported her Jiji. When Payal asked where Khushi is headed to, Khushi was reluctant in answering but promised Payal that she will call her at least once a week to Buaji's home, so that no one can track her number and Payal agreed. Then Khushi talked to her Babuji, Buaji and told them that she's fine and she will take care of herself.

When finally her masi Garima took the phone, she started berating Khushi and scolded her that because of her, Payal will face difficulties in her marriage life despite to everyone trying to calm her down and telling her not to scold their titaliya. But Garima told Khushi that she is an orphan and a curse to their family to which Payal took away phone from her and consoled Khushi and told her that Khushi is a strong person and shouldn't care for what others say to degrade her. Khushi agreed and bid goodbyes and cut the call. She returned Samuel's phone back to him and thanked him. She checked the time and noted there are a few hours to reach final destination and decided to sleep and dozed off.

Meanwhile Buaji slapped Garima 👋 hard and told her to stop envying her sister and niece and not to badmouth Khushi.