1.The Hospital

Lucas POV

I open my eyes facing the sun which is radiating brightly while I hear someone shouting "He's awake". I open my eyes properly getting out of my dream world to the reality to see that I am in a hospital room and face the door where I see my parents and brother entering with the doctor and a nurse.The doctor injects me with some injection and then excuses himself  leaving me all confused in the room.

"Oh Thank God !You woke up"cried my mom cheerfully with some happy tears flowing from her eyes.Everyone had the same reaction.I was even more confused now.

"What is happening here?Why are you all gathered up here?And finally why am I here?" I bombarded them with questions.They looked a bit taken back and tensed but I ignored it when my dad stepped forward to answer my questions with a sad and disappointed look."After drinking with your so called girlfriend in the club you were drunk and driving which caused you to have a car accident.Your car crashed with another girl who happens to be from your university.Fortunately,you both are fine."he replied.I was totally unfazed cause I just wanted to get out of this sick room.

I just went out to face a beautiful lady looking at me with tears in her eyes and unpredictable look on her face.She just glances at my face and runs away.Soon enough my father comes to me and points at the lady who was just beside me saying it was her with whose my car had crashed.I felt the urge to apologize even though she was just a stranger and I never ever told sorry to anyone.

I go to the direction she just went.I meet her family and apologize.Everything was okay now and I was feeling greater than ever so I just wanted to leave this sick building.I went back to my family and I got discharged by the doctor too.

Everything was going great till we reached home.I lived with my best friend there.You are probably wondering why I live with my best friend in a big ass mansion.It's cause my parents are rich rich and they don't have time for me and my brother lives in France.

Suddenly my best friend pops out of nowhere and cries with a loud and high pitched voice almost making me deaf.He fake cries and says about the university's project to be submitted tomorrow dramatically.I couldn't worry less cause my handsomeness would make anyone fall for me even the teachers so I was an exception for punishments or I would just get a detention and it will be my chance to get a new toy-oops I meant girlfriend.