5- The meetup

(3rd person POV)

Wilbur packs his bags, ready for the week ahead. After a while he receives a call from Phil, who was picking him up to take him to where everyone had planned to meet. He walks out of his house and is greeted by Phil who is standing by his car, the two walk up to each other and share an embrace. Phil helps Wil place his bags in the boot of the car and the two get in, both over the moon to be seeing each other - they had met before but it is a rare occurrence so each time felt like the first.

The car journey takes a couple of hours until they are close to arriving, Wilbur looks over at Phil and says "I'll call Tommy and see where he is", Phil nods as Wil pulls out his phone and dials Tommy (who had been saved under the name 'Gremlin' in Wilbur's phone).

"Tommmyyyy" Wilbur says in and overly English accent.

"Willlll" Tommy replies, matching the tone.

"How far are you? Me and Phil are around ten minutes away"

"Oh um, there was a slight delay- we are still an hour away" Tommy answers, Wilbur has a small look of concern on his face as Tommy's voice sounds slightly off. 

"Oh ok, are you alright?" Wilbur questions, causing Phil to look confused.

"Yeah big man, I just slept in late" Tommy forces a laugh which, to Wil, sounds genuine, causing any concern to dissipate. 

"Oh, ok" Wilbur laughs along with him, "We will see you then" The two say their goodbyes and Wilbur ends the call.

"Tommy slept in so he will be an hour" Wilbur informs Phil, who nods in response.

(Tommy POV)

I sit in the back of my dad's car, fiddling with my sleeves after Wilbur hung up the phone. I hope I haven't annoyed them by being late- 

My dad tells me to get to sleep, knowing that I hadn't slept well in the night- which he believes was as a result of the heat. I nod, put earphones in and play my music and attempt to sleep. A bit less than an hour passes and I just pick up my phone, shit, we were almost there. I brush a hand through my hair, in attempts to make myself more presentable and ready myself to put on my TommyInnit persona.

Another 12 minutes pass and we arrive at where me and my friends are staying for the week. I message Wilbur that we arrived and I get out of the car then hug my dad, who then helps me grab my bags. Wilbur meets us outside of the house we had booked for the week and before I could say anything pulled me into a hug, laughing because he knew how uncomfortable I found it. 

"What the fuck-" I say and push him off, following that with a laugh. 

Wilbur shakes my dad's hand then takes the bags off of him, I thank him for driving me here then say goodbye. Me and Wil then enter the house and I'm greeted by many of my friends - Phil, Tubbo, Ranboo and Jack Manifold. We all say hi to each other and I take my things to the room I am staying in and for a minute sit down on my bed, I need to go down, so I stand but can feel my breathing begin to become faster. Shit. Not right now. I put my hand on my chest attempting to slow my breathing down again, luckily the sick feeling that often follows has yet to come. I sit like this for what must have been a few minutes. 

I hear someone approach and quickly look up, it was Tubbo.

Tubbo quickly approached me, saying "are you ok?"

"Oh- uh yeah Tubso, I just had a scratch in my throat, I had to cough"  I quickly respond, following it with a laugh then gently shove his arm "You are so clingy" I say in attempts to get him to believe me.

It works. Tubbo laughs then shakes his head. "well we are ordering lunch, do you want anything?"

Fuck.

"Oh uh, no thank you- I had lunch on the way here" I put on a smile then stand up "I'm going to unpack, I will be down in a minute"

"Okay!" Tubbo smiles and runs downstairs. I can hear Phil telling him to be careful, causing me to laugh slightly. 

I unpack my clothes then sigh, ready myself and walk downstairs.

"The big man has arrived!" I announce as I walk into the room, everyone looks at me. Why did I do that.