BEGINNING

My ff starts after Rhea throwing pragya and prachi out of the house at diwali party....

Pragya was crying continuously while Prachi was consoling her.but Prachi was hell angry on m.k's for whatever they did to her and her mother.

They headed towards saritaji' s house

At saritaji's house,

Prachi explained sahana and saritaji whatever happened in m.k mansion.

Saha crying: enough mom.please stop crying .I can't tolerate anymore.why should we waste time on some unwanted people who are just nothing but more selfish.i miss my family.i want to go back to them.i can't stay here anymore.

Prag: but sahana although Rhea is wrong she is your sister,who needs a mother love.

Prachi angrily: Sahana is right mom.we came back for rhea.but she is not worthy of it.she is just a carbon copy of her dad who is selfish and her Bujji who is cunning.she is not even ready to trust us and hear us once.she is the best dancer who dances on her bujjis tunes.do you know what mom,she even tried to kill me.how can someone kill their own sister.huh.( more angrily and angrily) now also if you need your daughter Rhea,you should remember that your another daughter Prachi is no more.i won't accept her as my sister.never ever.one of my sisters is dead.

Saha: yes mom,even she tried to( she explained all conspiracies which Rhea done against prachi)
And she is not worthy to be my family member.lets go back to our family mom,please.and mom from now on,one of my sisters Rhea is no more.

Pragya' s eyes were red In anger after hearing rhea' s deeds against prachi and now she decided to leave delhi.she hugged both of her daughter's and said sorry to them as they had to tolerate all these insults for her.

Sarita: pragya what are you talking.i taught u guys as my family and u are going leaving me alone and sahana why are you calling pragya as mom she is your maasi right but now you are calling her as mom.how come it happens.huh.

Saha: no saritha aunty she is................( She said something which shocked sarithaji )

Pra: yes mom.she is right.and you don't worry .you are also coming with us.you were there for me as my mother when my own mother is not with me.so,I respect you as my mother and I want you with me.so please join us

Saha: although we spend few days with you,but I shared a good bond with you and I cannot leave you here .so please join us.

Prachi: yes nani please join us

Saritaji was happy after hearing nani from Prachi and she too accepted to join them

So all went to do their packing

They all packed their things and we're ready to go when they heared a noice from the hall

Prachi and sahana came with their bags and were shocked + angry to see the owner of the voice
They saw ranbir and Aaryan standing there.sachi was angry seeing him

Ranbir: Prachi,where are you going (he was shocked and tensed seeing her with the packed bags)why had you packed all your things? Huh?

Prachi shouted: why should I tell you,you bloody cheater.

Pragya who came there witnessed the scenerio and shocked seeing it

Prag: Prachi,is this the way you should speak to him.remember that he is your friend

Prachi laughing sacrastically: friend( laughed) now angrily: friend,my foot.he don't deserve to be my friend.he is a cheater.

Aaryan: Prachi,please.dont speak like this .you know only the half truth.there is more which you don't know.