CHAPTER 1: The Stone Statue

Deku's POV

"Come on you guys." Kaminari said, I sighed as I followed him along with Iida, Shinso, Todoroki, Kirishima, Sero, and Kacchan. 

"Pikachu I swear if this is a joke I'll fucking kill you." Kacchan said, I sweat dropped at this. 

"I'm not, I swear. I found the the stone girl from the legends." Kaminari said, in excitement. 

"How do you know it's the real thing?" I asked, he looked at me and grinned. 

"The words on the base of the statue are written in a unknown language." Kaminari said, I looked at Shinso he just shrugged his shoulders.

"We should return back to camp. It's almost time for lights out!" Iida said, chopping the air, I sighed at this.

"Iida you need to chill out. We'll make it back in time." Sero said, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah man. We are having an adventure. Plus Aizawa sensei said we had today off from training." Kirishima said, we continued to following Kaminari.

Suddenly I felt something calling out to me. I started following it. I completely forgot about the others and I couldn't hear them calling out to me.

Todoroki's POV

I noticed Midoriya started speeding up. In the direction Kaminari was leading us. He looked like he was in some kind of trance. The others called out to him, but he didn't respond to them. We soon came to a clearing.

In the middle of the clearing was a statue of a beautiful girl that looked about our age. Midoriya continued to make his way towards the statue. He stopped in front of it. 

"Midoriya. What are you doing?" I asked, but it looked like he hadn't heard me.

Deku's POV

I stopped in front of the statue. I looked down and saw the words written at it's base. I then read them out loud.

"My prince I see that you have finally returned and found me. Please place the heart of gems necklace in the heart shaped necklace indention above to awaken me." I read, I then took out my necklace and removed my necklace from my neck and placed it in the heart shaped indention that was on the statue. 

3rd Person POV

After Izuku fitted the Heart of Gems necklace into the statue. The statue started to glow, until it shoot multi colored beams into the air. The other guys fell to the ground from the amount of power being emitted from the statue, but Izuku stood strong against the powerful gusts of wind.  

Meanwhile Back At Camp 

Everyone saw the multi colored beam that shoot into the night sky. Aizawa and The Wild Wild Pussy Cats told the rest of the class to stay at the camp. They then started running in the direction of the multi colored beam. 

Back with Izuku

When the light dimmed the same girl that looked like the statue appeared standing in the statue's place. She opened her eyes reviling a pair of beautiful Sapphire Blue orbs which lock onto Izuku's Emerald Green ones. She then smiled at Izuku and spoke.

"Izuku Midoriya, my loving Prince. Thank you for returning." She said, before passing out. Izuku reacted quickly and rushed forward and caught her. 

When her body fell into his arm. His memories about who she was, who she was to him, who he once was, how he had died protecting her, and their love for each other returned. He smiled as he moved a hair from her face. 

"Amber Faye, my lovely Dragon Queen. I'm sorry I kept you waiting for so long." Izuku said, everyone else just sat there in shock. 

Until Aizawa and The Wild Wild Pussy Cats arrived. They asked what happened the boys explained everything that happened.

Aizawa nodded and told them to return back to camp. The boys nodded and left with The Wild Wild Pussy Cats. Aizawa went over to Izuku and the girl in his arms. He tapped him on his shoulder to gain his attention. Izuku looked up at him. 

Deku's POV

"Come on, Problem Child. Let's head back and bring her with you." Aizawa said, I nodded and stood up holding Amber bridal style.

I saw my Heart of Gems necklace right next to me. I grab it and put it back around my neck. I then followed Aizawa back to camp. 

"So who's the girl?" Aizawa asked, I looked at him. 

"She is the last true dragon Amber Faye and she is Immortal. Before I had died very, very, very, long ago we were lovers, but we were attacked and I was gravely injured. She tried healing me with her magic, but it was no use I had died from the injury. Before I had died tho, she placed a spell on my soul so that when she said my name again I would remember everything again." I said, Aizawa looked at me in shock. 

"How old were you when you had first died?" Aizawa asked, I looked at him. 

"I was 21. When I had died. Amber is over a million years old, but she stopped ageing at 21 so she kept her youthful looks." I said, Aizawa looked at me in shock.

"What!?" He exclaimed, I chuckled at his reaction.

"It's fine Aizawa sensei. After all I just turn 18 a few days ago." I said, we soon returned back to camp. 

"Aizawa sensei. I'll be in my room if you or anybody needs me." I said, he nodded and I quickly made my way to my room with Amber in my arms. 

I laid her down and was about to leave, but Amber grabbed wrist. 

"Please don't leave me again..." she said, I looked at her and I saw the fear in her eyes. 

I sighed as got under the clovers with her. She immediately snuggled into my chest. Which I found cute. She wrapped her arms around me hugging me closer to her. I smiled and did the same. We soon fell asleep like that.

Word Count 1006.