9

"AWWWW YOU ARE SOO HOTT"

Jungkook eyes were like now popped out from his socket when y/n jump on him hugging him tightly...

She snuggle on his shoulder inhaling his intoxicated smell...

"You so softy softy" she said and laugh ..

A dark red hue up on his cheeks... He nervously scratch his ear while shebwas clung on his body...

She was about to slip from his body when his hands immediately clutch from her back..

All sudden y/n groan in pain... She pull out and stare at him with teary eyes...

"What happened?" He asked somewhat worried

"I-it hurts" she hiccuped and was about to go when he encircle his hand around her wrist before pulling her....

She flinch and look at him... He stare at her with seriousness in his eyes...

"Now explain what really happened to you! What is that things you hiding from me! I want all my answers..." he said and check her neck with cuts .. he was about to touch them when...

"YOU FREAK"

Once again he was pushed harshly...

He tsk at himself and click his tongue inside his cheeks annoyed by the fact that it was her 10th time pushing him...

He look up and see her with rage filled in her eyes... He tilt his head raising his brow in utter confusion....

"You once again changed..." He muttered not knowing what really makes her do this...

Y/n go towards him and grab him by collar... He stare at her amused... She lean closer..

"You pathetic fucker.. if you really want to stick and cling to girls.. then go to some fuckin night clubs... But don't you dare to lay your fucking hands on mine fuckin body or else I will fucking choke you to death and left you all mercilessly" she spat at him and push him....

She see how his eyes darkening...

"Do you really think I would touch a girl like you"

She scoff

"You knows and your hormones knows" she smirk at him seeing gritting his teeth in anger...

"You know what......fuck you" he said and walk pass her bumping his shoulder with her intentionally but she kick on his leg...

He hiss by the pain and glare at her...

"You dare to bump your shoulder with m-...

She didn't get the time when he rush towards her and pushed her in the wall.

"YES I DO HAVE FUCKIN DARE TO PUSH YOU BUMP YOU, KICK YOU, PUNCH YOY CAUSE I FUCKIN OWN YOU AND YOU WILL LISTEN MY EVERY WORDS SO STOP THIS FUCKING 'YOU DARE TO. YOU DARE TO' GAME WITH ME"

"DO YOU THINK I WILL HEAR YOUR BULLSHITS" She stopped on her tracks when...

*Slap*

Her eyes widened seeing he slapped her... His eyes burning in fury... She look at him with anger in her eyes...

All sudden she burst on him and punch his face.... He defence himself and push her harshly... She harshly get thrown towards the dressing table... The glass shatterin pieces prickling on her skin... She groan in anger and dig the glass sharper in her skin....

He suddenly realised what he did..  his eyes widening in fear but before he can do any actions...

Y/n pick up the vase kept in the dressing table...

"FUCK YOU"

with that she threw at him...the vase shattered in pieces, the shattered pieces dig into his arms because of how he protect himself...

She stand up and pick up the glass piece... Crushing it, the blood gushed out from her skin...

"No" he mutter seeing the brutual side of her palm... But his mind got distract when she charge on him and was about to stab him... But he hold both of her hands...

"Y/N SEE WHAT YOU DOING?" He tried to make her realise

"YOU FUCKING GODAMN FUCKER YOU DARE TO SLAP ME HUH... I WILL KILL YOU" She make a deep cut on his arm by cutting it with the piece...

She was being all insane...

Suddenly the door burst opened revealing all the men's...

"JUNGKOOK" they all charge towards the both of them

Jimin eyes filled with horror... He immediately wrapped his hands around y/n back and pull her our from jungkook...

"Y/n calm yourself"

"NO JIMIN HOW DARE HE PUSH ME AND SLAP ME..  YOU PIECE OF SHIT I SWEAR TO THE FUCKING GOD I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY VERY OWN HANDS...

You. Can't. Ran. Away. From. Me"

She said and start laughing crazily...

Everyone was staring at her with horror filled in their eyes... Jimin tears felled seeing her in this condition... He wipe his tears by his clothes and make her calm down...

He glance at her palm... His eyes widening little seeing the side...

He look at her all teary eyes... Without saying at he hug her...

"Calm down please y/n... Please"

She wasn't protesting, she kept pushing him but all goes in vain as jimin was hugging her tight... Suddenly she became all quiet...

Once jimin felt she is stopped now... He loosened his grip... He gesture everyone to go...

They all go taking jungkook but jungkook eyes trailed on y/n and her devastated look....

Once everyone gone... Jimin turn her around and see her crying silently...

"Kill me please... I don't want this hell please" she murmur, tears coming non stop...

"No y/n" he hug her tightly.... She cried on his arms...

"No jimin, I want to die... Life isn't with me... I want to end my life" she said and silently dig the glass piece more in her skin which was still in her hand...

Jimin saw it and immediately throw that piece...

He look at her with glassy eyes..

"Please don't do it" he whispered

To be continued......