~ Love is lost ~

"White brings tears, black brings      acceptance"

In a faraway land, somewhere near the horizon, laid a soul. The soul was the exact opposite to one's expectations. Beautiful and admirable, soothing and kind, the mere essence of the soul was coated by gratitude and peace. The only fault in it was that it lacked the vital force. It did not have any energy pulsating in itself. But it still lived as if it was as capable as the hellians, the birds, the insects, the wild or the trees.

It never got hungry, not for food, the rich or the tempty. All it relied on was a mere belief. A belief of love.

But as the generations passed, as the living evolved, the meaning of love became crucial and hypocritical.

A mother passed away..
Her child was deprived of her love

A husband passed away..
The wife was deprived of his love

A friend passed away..
Someone lost their childish love

A hero passed away
The world lost its lover

But

When love passed away..
Nobody was lost
Everyone was happy
For their sins were discarded of any excuses
For mistakes were forgiven
Not for the sake of love
But for the sake of simplicity and peace
All hid themselves perfectly under the facade of trust and truth
But lost their very essence..

                              Love

While the inevitable pain was nearing, the soul sat far, somewhere in the woods watching the woodpeckers as they drilled into a narrow trunk.

The birds, just like the others had lost their feelings but still continued to build a safe place for their children. The soul though dying felt sympathy and curiousity in their actions and watched them. It saw how the parents ignored the shrill cries of their children. The soul risked a glance on the tiny fluff balls, only to find them gibberishingly complaining about the harsh sunlight which somehow through the dense canopy and had managed to hit them right in their beady eyes.

While the children screamed in agony and loneliness, the parents only paid heed to their work and continued to drill the now tiny hole.

With no expression whatsoever, the soul watched as the day slowly bled into night, as all the birds slowly and painfully gave into their exhaustion. As the night befell, the soul swirled around the dying tree and peaked into the now thrashed home. The little devils had tired themselves out as they laid unconscious in the lifeless hole. It then spun elegantly and dipped into the chilly air as it landed on the earthy soil. The parents lay still on the hard roots of the mature tree, as if they were dead.

Anybody who could have seen the soul would have mistaken him to have killed the birds when the reality was far from what they would juge about.

It patted their forehead as they stirred, grumbled and silenced, falling once again in their slumber. The shrill cries, the ignorance hit deep in its core but failed to bring any sort of life to the loveless soul.

Unlike your thoughts, the soul was nowhere near to a spirit or to a ghost. It wasn't naked, it did not have a halo but neither did it have any horns. On the contrary it looked so human dressed up in shades of all kinds, black, blue, brown, white, green, brown, red , pink, indigo, violet all blending and forming an ugly grey.

The presence of the soul  could be felt and fortunately or unfortunately it was judged as ominous, devoid of vitality and positivity.

People believed that its mere glance brought them harm, bad luck and sickness. Leaflets, manuscripts, books, posts, pictures jumped from generation to generation as it corrupted the mind of its followers and cursed them for the 'happiness' of a life time.

How funny.
Usually humans got ominous about the word 'missing' but it was ironic how they loved its absence, cursed its presence and sang useless tones to keep it away.

Was it death? No
Was it fear? No
Was it a sin? No
Was it pain? No

Thousands asked, believed and withheld their declarations with pride.
But only it knew that it's presence was more believed and discussed than the almighty himself.

It saw, how people divided themselves into groups, to associations, to councils, to kingdoms, to cities and finally to a barren desert. All the wrongs were impolitely and unfairly imposed upon it.

As people questioned its mere presence they forgot to regard some simple but powerful questions;

Was it us? Yes
Was it a pain that made them smile? Yes
Was it a sacrifice? Yes
Was it love? Yes

Inspite of being blamed, judged and discriminated by all, it still moved around seeming weightless, as if there was no such worry, no such pain on its shoulders. Nothing to tense about. It continued to balance out positivity. It continued to be the dark, dense void as it still comforted the living and haunted the regretful.

Swirling, dancing to the steps of an unknown song, it chanced upon the noisy voices which seem to shatter the shrill peace of the summer

With a normal flick, it cured their fatigue and revitalized them. They were up in a moment, working on their new home. The soul knew that its presence was no longer needed as it silently left, not before pulling a giant leaf over the little fluff balls as they snuggled in the warm arms of the lovely leaf.

It hummed as it wandered around the forest a bit more before finally testing near an enchanting moonflower.

The dark and empty sky grew heavy on its love, as it slowly slipped into a peaceful but a happy death.

In its last moments, some part of the soul condensed and absorbed every last drop of water on the earth. As it laid vulnerable on the cushiony grass, the greenery, the nature, the warmth wiped out of the world as the hellians were left aghast and flabbergasted.

Until then, the soul finally smiled in relief as it gave into its life long sorrow..

✧✧And that is how the only key to humanity, peace and balance was lost✧✧

Can anybody save love?

🥀