Chapter Twelve: The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend

*_-April-_*

I was helping my mum set up the dinner table when a knock came at the door. I ran over and opened it. Cory stood at the door with a bouquet of different roses. I smiled and hugged him, he stepped through the door. The really only time my parents met him was when he was ill when Monique bit him. When mum spotted him she sped over giving him a hug. " Mum" i say embarrassed. "At least i get to meet you guys when I'm not drained of blood and ill" he sad laughing slightly. My mum held back a laugh and screamed for everyone to come down. 

I felt so embarrassed. "Sorry, I'm the second one to find their mate, the first was my eldest sister Sindy" i say walking him over to the table. Everyone raced down the twins of course sliding down on a blanket and crashing into the wall leaving a hole. My mum tried to keep her cool and sat them down.

The twins sat down and stared at Cory creeply. I snapped my fingers in front of there faces. Cory giggled. It was nice seeing the whole family together with Cory and me.

"So Cory, why did you decide to come tonight, i thought your mum was still off" i said, I saw his shoulders tense. "Well she said to me that I've been so worried about her lately that I deserve to have some fun and that she would be fine for a few hours, it was hard leaving i didn't want anything to happen" he said quietly. Everyone started to tuck into their dinner. "How did you know that steak was my favourite?" Cory said in delight. I smiled and said "Lucky guess".

It was a great afternoon, until. Everyones noses lifted. "Cat" i say silently, "cats" my dad said jumping out of his seat. He rushed out. I gave mum an irritated look and we followed. Demetres family came into view. I took after my dad trying to stop him, "dad no, we don't want to start anything ok so rational conversation" i say in front of him, but he ignored me and kept walking.

*_-Third person-_*

Kyle and George walked up to each other slowly, but as they were about to clash into each other April and Demetre stepped in front of them. "STOP" they both said. "What are you doing on our territory?" April asks Demetre. "We want to settle this once and for all" his dad said gritting his teeth."Stop, thats enough, whats going to happen when the vamps come, we will all be out numbered, its better" Demetre sighed "if we work together", April blinked slowly.

"NO, not with him" Kyle says leaning down to April.

" Then don't, the rest of us agree with joining together but you two, so don't and just help your family" Maria said trying to resolve everything. Maria and Demetre's mum Kiara where friends and she didn't want to hurt them, no one wanted to hurt anyone except the alphas of both families.

"Fine, as long as it protects my family, but I'm not working with him" Kyle says pointing to George and walking off into the house. "And there not coming in either" he added angrily.

"Well , lets get training shall we" Kiara said to the rest.

 We all started with defence training, tactics and skills to defeat your aponant. Attack skills and even weapon fighting. 

Maria headed into the house to get drinks when she felt her mates anger. She headed up stairs and found him in their room.

"Why do u hate George?" she asked him, slowly approaching him.

" Its complicated" he said looking away form her. " Well you can tell me, i'll always be on your side" she said leaning on his shoulder and kisisng him.

"Well,you know how i said about when i was younger my family had a huge run in with hunters?" Maria nodded. "Well we knew a spot where there was a huge pack of wolves to help protect this in need. Whilst we where being chased we came to a panthers village, we couldn't get around so we just went through. The hunters realised the where panthers and- and burnt the whole village down, this was late at night as well, not many made it out, George did and he saw me running through the village, he thinks i was partnering  with the hunters to kill them all" Kyle said with a sigh.

Maria hugged him "See now I understand, now I can help you", she left a soft kiss on his lips and left him to grieve. She came out side with a big tray of lemonade and sandwiches. Everyone raced over and pretty much wacked the tray from her hands.

*_-April-_*

Cory was still around, but i was happy about that. He really wanted to join the fight, but i don't want to lose him and niether does his mother. I smiled at Demetre and Cory as they fighted playfully. My brothers where training as well but won't be apart of the fight, they will be hidden within the house and sourly dead by mountain ash, so the vamps can't get to them. It was nice being able to see both our families getting along, even when our dads weren't.

*_-Saturday,Next Day-_*

I started to wake up, i felt Cory beside me, last night was fun. I looked at him and smiled, his eyes fluttered open. I kissed his lips and he nearly fell to sleep again. I turned over and checked the time, 10:50. "SCHIST" i say hurrying to of bed. "What is it April" Cory said watching me shove some clothes on. "Im going to be late for a class" i stutter. "Class?" cory says confused. " Oh i forgot to tell you, I'm starting to teach people to Dj at the club in 10 minuets" i say kissing his cheek and running out of the room. "Uh-April" he says i run back in quickly, he points down to my feet, I had no shoes on. " Oh right" i say laughing grabbing some sneaker and deciding to head out the window for a quicker route.

He follows me out. I started to limp. "You ok?" he asked me, "just sore" i say turning around to him. "Well then allow me" he said literally picking me off my feet and carrying me in his arms. He ran to near the club the whole way with me in his arms. I laughed at him. I got off and kissed his cheek. "I'll meet you at the hospital" i say as he turned to run off.

I quickly walked into the club to see only a few people there. The ages ranged from 13-17, i sighed and put my stuff down inside my area thats was set in the middle of the room. I ran over and grabbed the chairs and sets. I quickly set them up and got over to the students. " Hi guys, um you can just put your bags over there against that wall" i say pointing to the wall. They all seem really keen on Dj-ing.

A few more people arrived and the class began. I gotinto my booth. "Ok, Ok everyone stand behind a set, they are all the same so it doesn't really matter which one you get" i say rubbing my hands together. They all are very well behaved." Hello everyone I'm April or my dj name Dzo, I'm the new dj here in Electro and i will be your teacher for a while unless they think I'm terrible with other physical people and say nope your out" i say making them all giggle. I instructed them to do the basics, set up the laptops or discs, get headphones out and set up the controls. It felt weird teaching, cause itslike repeating something that comes so easily to me.

After about a hour it was like they had been doing it for a while. I was proud of them. I saw Lola in the corner of the room. She had a pretty big smile on her face and put a thumb up. "Ok now the next thing is effects and mood. Now this is your smoke machine, laser lights,confetti cannons, powder, et cetera , et cetera. They nodded whilst staring at the decks. " Now its simple, the colour of the button and the machine matches and the buttons have the names on them, and you will be able to read them, they are glow in the dark. We turn off the lights and they all try out the buttons. By the time i turn the lights back on its all smoke and glittery sparkly stuff all over the ground. I laughed at some of them in front who are covered in powder and confetti. They were all laughing with me, I could tell they were enjoying themselves.

As everyone left i had a smile on my face, it was fun and different.

*_-A few Miles away-_*

Feet are heard running through the forest, a clan running together in the direction of Willamburra.

They pass a sign, 'WELCOME TO THE BEAUTIFUL TOWN OF WILLUMBURRA'.