☆.*・:*:・。when you turn into a demon。・:*:・*.☆

Tanjiro💚

You would be a sobbing mess and tell Tanjiro to kill you before you hurt anyone. He wouldn't though he just couldn't do it. He told the other Hashira that you didn't like to eat humans and you are like Nezuko. You would still be the flame Hashira but only get your missions at the night time. 

On the first few weeks you want to run away to give Tanjiro a better life. He never left your side. He would ask a lot of questions and even try to ask Nezuko what to do. Let's just say you and Nezuko were more like sisters then ever.

🐗Inoske💙

He couldn't tell if it was you or not so he swung his sword at you. He cut your hand off you screamed in pain.

"INOSKE ITS MEEEE PLEASE HELP MEEE"

You would start to sob and inoske then knew it was you. He then ran to you trying to comfort you saying he will try to fix all of this. He would put you in a box just like nezuko except it would have a old cottage core. He would ask Tanjiro for advice and he would gladly help you and inoske!

Zenitsu 💛⚡️

Surprisingly he wouldn't freak out. He would see you crying under the moon light and run to you. He didn't even take his sword out to defend himself in case you would eat him. He didn't care if you killed him he just wanted to help you. 

"Babe get away I might hurt you!!!"

You tried pushing him away but he just held you not his arms

" Y/N I don't care, I will find you help and we will do this together my love..."

He would get you a box the is kind of like nezuko but he would have cute little things on it like stickers and little stuff animals for you to hold when you are scared. He made it very cute for you even tho you didn't care.

Muichiro 💙

Ever inch in his body told him to kill you but his heart wouldn't let him. He dropped his sword down in tears know he had to kill you. You hugged him cry as well you didn't feel hungry for blood though?

" Why aren't eating me?"

"WHY WOULD I"

He looked at you holding his sword tight. You looked down knowing he had to choose. You life was in the line but you didn't care. 

"Muichiro it your chose..."

You held his hand were I'd sword was and put the sword close to your neck. He looked at you then his sword knowing what he had to choose now. He then threw the sword away from you and hugged you so tight

"Y/n I will help you"

Muichiro then got you a box but it had a cool mist print on it. He took you on all his missions. You were still very skilled and he got to keep you. Some of the Hashira judged him but he didn't care. He loved you to much

NAZUKO CHAN~~~~~~