You are my world.

Techno, and Wilbur is 14
Tommy is 6
Phil is 31

"Techno! Techno!" The loud yet endearing - Techno won't admit that aloud though - child, screaming his lungs out for his older brother's attention. 

The loud footsteps of his brother running around the house trying to find his older brother can be hardly heard, but it's still there, the wooden floor vibrating along with the loud calls. 

"Yes?" Techno replies as soon as he sees the blonde in the living room. "I can hold the whole world!" The boy exclaims. "Yeah, sure you can." Words coated with sarcasm as he speaks, Techno was determined to make this child rethink his choices of telling his older brother. 

"No, really! I can." Tommy insisted. Plus he won't be easily fooled by his brother anymore! He's six! What does his brother take him for? A baby? "Yea! I agreed with you." Techno has a smile on his face filled with amusement. "But you don't believe me!" Tommy almost stomped his feet on the ground, but he stopped himself, big mans  don't stomp their feet like a child! "Well, how am I supposed to believe you, if you don't even have proof?" Techno asks.

And before Techno could even blink, Tommy hugged him. "Wha- What are you doing, child?" Confused, Techno looks down at the child. Tommy was smiling, smiling so bright that it could rival the sun. "I'm proving you wrong!" Tommy says while giggling. 

"And by how?" 

"By holding you, silly!" Tommy said like it was the most obvious thing in the world, and if you saw Technos eyes go glossy, no you didn't. And if you did, you're just patently lying. "Oh, well, I'm sorry for not believing you." Techno speaks. "Yeah, you should be. But I'm, like, really hungry, would you mind cooking me some pancakes Techie?" Tommy, not hugging Techno anymore, looks at him with puppy eyes. "Sure, just sit down on the sofa, i'll call you when they're done." 

☀︎︎

"Tommy, pancakes are done!" Techno calls. "Coming!" Tommy yelled. 

Tommy sits down at one the stools in the kitchen, as Techno sets down a placemat and small plates for Tommy to use. "What do you want?" Techno asks looking through their fridge. "Both, syrup, and butter." And just like that Tommys desires are fulfilled, maybe he should start doing this to everyone? Nah that would be mean, and he wouldn't even mean it. 

"Just don't go overboard with the syrup, yeah? Wouldn't want Dad, and Wilbur blaming me for you being filled with sugar." He admits. "Roger that Sir!" Tommy says while putting his raised hand next to his forehead, saluting to his brother. 

☀︎︎

Techno didn't know how it happened, it kind of just did? 

He was done washing Tommy sticky syrup plate when he saw his younger brother zoning out, and looking at the television, so Techno thought 'Hey? How 'bout we watch a movie?' and it was a great idea, an amazing one if he dare says. "Toms, wanna watch a movie? It doesn't have to be a movie, though." 

"Yes! I pick!" Tommy says

"Well yeah, can't really do anything against you, all you have to do is cry in front of Dad, and I'm doomed."

"Glad you know" Tommy smiles. "We are watching…" Tommy trails off as he picks through a selection of movies, and shows. And lucky for him - no, not really it's more like 'Lucky for Techno' because he's getting to watch a movie that Tommy himself quality checked - "Up!" He adds. "The one that has a house on balloons?" 

"What else?" Tommy left the 'duhh' unsaid. 

All that Techno can think about is how Tommy needs to stray away from Wilbur because Wilburs sassiness is rubbing on him. "Do you want any snacks? I'm pretty sure we have some microwavable popcorn left from the last movie session, and game night." 

"Yes, please!" Tommy beamed with happiness. "Yeah, okay, start the movie, i'll be here when the intro's done."

☀︎︎

It was  a pleasant surprise to Phil, and Wilbur when they saw Tommy, and Techno cuddling together on the couch while the credits of 'Up' was playing.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐬 | 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑. 🎉