Highschool Reunion

Request by @LeonaMherize I am sorry for the late update I wrote it and forgot to publish lol

-------------------------

Today was the high school Reunion and both Adrien and Marinette were both forced to go by Chloe. They hadn't seen most of them in 10 years and for good reasons. Chloe really wanted to rub Adrien and Marinette's marriage in Lila's face and even tho Marinette didn't want to admit it, she wanted to do the same.

-----------------------

Everyone was talking and asking about each other's life.

"Chloe what are you doing here" Alya asked with disgust in her voice.

"Well I think your memory is going bad because you don't seem to remember that I studied here too" she said rolling her eyes.

"Emma stop running" came a voice as a young girl around 5 years old with black hair like her mother and gree eyes like her father's.

"Aunt Chloe!" She said excitedly as she hugged Chloe. Chloe picked her up.

"What are you doing here where is your mom?" She asked and at that moment Marinette came through the door panting and holding her belly. "Gosh Marinette are you alright you shouldn't run you are 6 months pregnant for God sake" Chloe said to Marinette. "Oh Emma don't run off again mommy was so scared" Marinette said.

Suddenly many other people started gathering around Marinette asking about Emma and her pregnancy. 

"Wow you are pregnant congratulations"

"Emma is so adorable"

"How old is she"

"Who is the father?"

Came question after question.

" Where is the father Marinette? Left you after the impregnating you for the second time?" Came a voice. It was Lila. 

"Yeah didn't think you would be such a whore" said Alya. Before it would have stabbed Marinette in the heart but now she didn't care. She had a family she had friends that were loyal.

"Anyways you were telling us about your fiancè" alya said bringing the attention back to Lila.

"Yeah remember Adrien after high school we started dating and he proposed to me recently"

"Shut up Lila she-" Chloe started but Marinette stopped her

 "Its not worth it"

"But-"

"Hey why are you lying lady?" Said Emma

"What do you mean? I am not lying I never lie" said Lila with the sweetest voice and a smile on her face.

"Mommy told me lying is bad so why are you talking about daddy. You were talking about my daddy but he never proposed to you he said he did that with mommy"

"What the hell is wrong with you Marinette!? Did you tell your child that Adrien is her father? " Spoke Alya.

"Oh i think it was you mom who lied to you because Adrien isn't your father he is going to marry me" Lila said to Emma.

"But he is my dad he has blonde hair like the princess with long hair and he always says that I have his eyes which sounds weird but he said it means that my eyes and his eyes look the same"

Everyone was quite nobody said a word and Emma just continued.

"He is my dad and I know it's true and he is the best dad ever" Emma said her eyes starting to fill with tears.