Desperation

Elena Greenwood never died according to the Greenwood family.

Elena Greenwood never fell to her death in that well according to the Greenwood family.

Elena Greenwood was never discovered dead in a pool of her own blood according to the Greenwood family.

Elena Greenwood is still alive according to the Greenwood family.

But that's according to the Greenwood family, but how is it, that still, you can see Elena skipping along the halls of her manor, when everyone saw her lifeless body?

No, she isn't a ghost, her heart beats as if it never stopped and she breathes continuously, she is alive.

One thing is that the Greenwood family harbors a lot of unknown secrets they'd do anything to hide, ranging from whether Mrs. Greenwood actually had four husbands in the past whom she brutally murdered because she is dangerous without her pills or to the fact Mr. Greenwood is a very illegal man, who has sold many children to others for reasons one should not make known.

But one thing for sure is the resurrection of their beloved daughter, Elena Greenwood is also one of their dark secrets.

How far would one go to hide their secrets?

The Greenwoods went very far, way over the limit, till the point they were no longer human.

But how far exactly? And what secrets were they so desperate to conceal?

                               ...

Author's note:

I don't really think I should continue this story, but I'm just putting it here to see if it's worth it.