sex god- C.B SMUT

Y/n pov

    "Don't you know I'm talking to someone, y/n?" Corbyn says. But I don't see her here, he's sipping on his drink with his arm around me.
    "Where is she then? I'm the only one around here now."
    "What are you trying to say?" Corbyn furrows his brows.
    "Are you two serious?" I ask, hoping he'll say no.
    "No, we've hung out once," he says, moving a hair behind me ear.
    "Then what are you waiting for?" I say before kissing his lips. Corbyn slides his tongue into the kiss, I swiftly sit on top of him, bobbing my body up and down on his package through his pants.
    He lets out a groan that tells me I'm doing it right. It's just him and I in the room, the beds made and our clothes are on the floor now. Who knows where he threw my bra.
    "I want you," he says, lying on top of me. His cock touches my inner thigh as we make out more.
    I flip him over and slide him inside me, I'm sitting on top of him moving up and down on his dick. Moans escape my mouth as Corbyn groans. His veiny hands meet my ass and my arms are on his chest pinning him down onto the bed.
    I move my head to his chest and lay on top of him moving my hips making his cock go in and out of me. Corbyn's hands are moving me up and down, funny how I'm on top and he's still finding a way to control this.
    "Fuck Corbyn," I let out in a moan as my legs begin to get shaky.
    Right before I was going to finish he moves me off of him and flips me over. He's opening my legs up and lowing his face down into them. He kisses my inner thigh, I can't take this he's such a tease. Corbyn rubs my clit softly then starts to eat me out. He does circular motions around my clit while sliding his finger in and out of my vagina.
    Corbyn picks up the speed of his tongue and his finger, my thighs shake and it's unbearable. Finally, I finish, liquid squirting out of me. I scream from the pleasure making Corbyn smile as he comes back up to my face.
    I can tell he isn't done with me yet, he kisses my lips then puts on a condom. I line him up to my opening. He jerks his hips into me making me scream once more.
    I rest my chin on his shoulder tangling my hands into his hair. I've wanted to touch him like this for so long, it's just as good as I wished.
    "You like how that feels?" He asks me kissing my cheek as he thrusts himself in and out of me.
   I respond in a moan and a head nod. Corbyn brings his hands to my boobs rubbing my nipple, they were already hard but now they're throbbing.
    I start to kiss his neck but it soon turns into a trail of hickeys from his ear to his chest. Corbyn speeds up his pace inside me letting me know he's about to finish.
    I feel his warm liquid feel the condom inside me, right after he cums I finish for the second time. I let out one final moan as he slides out of me.
   "You down for a round two?" Corbyn smiles.
    "Meet me at my house in a hour," I say and I get my clothes back on. Corbyn Besson is a proven sex god.