Chapter 1 A new friend a new problem

Gregory continue colouring his scribble drawing as he was trying to get his mind off of all of the noises that were here. Gregory didn't mind the peppy and bubbly music or the colours or anything else in the daycare for that matter it was just the people inside here with him that was too much it made everything else really hard for him to think clearly as the music made his head hurt along with the colours and everyone else in here too.

Gregory just want to spend some time with his parents in the new Freddy Fazbear pizzplex but his parents just left him here in the daycare when he was not feeling good at all everything just felt so overwhelming to him.

Gregory spent up at the demolishing of the green crayon on his drawing which was just a bunch of scribbles but he didn't care it was the only thing that he could focus on right now as everything else was so much for him.As he continued speeding up the demolishing of the green crayon.

Once that was done he went over to the ground crayon and started the demolishing that crayon as well on the paper as he continue to do so that he did not even know that the lights went out.

Gregory didn't notice how the music changed from its peppy and bubbly sounds to a more calming and relaxed and soothing and gentle version of itself as he also didn't notice how it was complete darkness except for soft green lights coming from the artificial stars on the ceiling and you didn't know this is symbol below the castle changed as well he also knows how the daycare attendant is also changed as well.

Gregory continue mindlessly colouring till he felt something touching his shoulders and he turned around to see what touched him on the shoulders. Gregory turned around to see the picture he has seen right next to the energizing candy for the sleeptime candy poster as he was in the dazed of sorts as a voice spoke out to him.

"Hello there Starlight it's bedtime now. is that a drawing."

"Yeah... it is."

" Well then come on now Starlight let's get you to bed. but let's go somewhere much more comfortable for you."

Gregory followed the naptime attendant to somewhere much more comfortable. Gregory felt isn't our body like jelly as he collapsed on the soft bean bag chair that he didn't notice himself being picked up since he was already asleep as the naptime attendant sat down with Gregory as many warning signs popped into their system and these warning signs showed multiple bruises, burnt cigars smells on the kid.

Even the clothes looked a little bit rough as some of the fabric and the little bit of holes seem to looked all torn up and judging by the dark circles it was clear that this kid wasn't given proper sleep. Gregory continue to sleep as he hasn't felt like this in a very long time. as an internal conversation within the daycare attendant is happening between both Sundrop and Moondrop about Gregory.

(" I am worried about him. I haven't seen he looks so bad.I'm really scared Moondrop.")

(" I know. I'm scared to Sundrop. his parents are naughty doing this to him. One things for sure that he staying right here with us. it doesn't matter that it's against protocol none of the law authorities care no matter how many times we told them all the kids we try to help ended up missing but it's gonna be different with Starling here.")

Gregory continue to sleep as everything was starting to close and all the kids start to head to the parents all except for Gregory as his parents didn't even show up. After checking the security cameras it is revealed that his palmas left and judging by the state of the when they were in obviously drunk. That was naughty very naughty as the fact that those parents left drunk without Gregory the fact that they left him like this as well as they went off as they were drunk now that was awful.