Chapter 14 An intruder?

Gregory had soon moved his way through the bulkhead to get out as he couldn't make out anything because it was completely pitch black.He needed to find a flashlight to see his surroundings as well as figuring out why was everything in pitch blackness to begin with?Gregory soon got out of the ball pit as he still need to find a flashlight so he could see more of his surroundings until then he has to rely on only his sense of touch for the time.

He didn't even realize that some thing is watching him as it wasn't a pleasant figure that was watching him as red eyes stare down at him as an unrecognizable voice began, mumbling, accompanied with those red eyes.It was strange as to why the daycare was like this in the first place it wasn't like this before what happened it was just so confusing as everything felt different.

He started to move around, even though it was completely pitch black as he used his sense of touch to get by even though it was extremely difficult when it was bedtime, the lights were off, but there was always soft, green lights illuminating from artificial stars on the ceiling.So it wasn't completely pitch black not to mention the screen on the wall for the security desk always advertise the Energizing candies.

Gregory is honestly so confused as to why everything was completely covered in darkness no soft, green lights, illuminating from the artificial stars on the ceiling. Even the screen for the security desk is off. It didn't make any sense to him as he continues searching for a flashlight.It isn't easy, though has everything was being very difficult for him as he was getting lost in his own thoughts, and realizing that he was being followed.

(" What even happened here!? First Cassie being seriously injured then Monty acting crazy, including a bloodthirsty rabbit. Finally, the entire daycare being in complete darkness. I honestly have no idea what's happening. It's a good thing. My foster family left.As this is completely crazy. Still, I need to find a flashlight, so I can navigate here properly and serve a lying on my sense of touch.But if the lights are off then where is Moondrop I know that the lights off he's normally out as Sundrop is probably off somewhere else, but still, this is unusually quiet. I don't like it at all.")

Gregory still continues to move throughout the darkness not realizing that he was being followed, as an a nerving voice with red eyes continue to follow him.It wasn't until he turned around by accident that he bumped into something he was not good at seeing things completely in the darkness, but he notice, and a nerving pair of red eyes staring back at him as he didn't know what to do in the situation.Gregory felt his adrenaline going up as his heartbeat was pounding as well, having a flashback of what happened when seeing the bloodthirsty rabbit for the first time.He didn't even get a chance to react when he felt his hands being grabbed by the wrist of his arms as a very disoriented and creepy voice spoke to him.

"N̴̜͂å̴̤u̷͉̽g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠y̷̘̌ b̴̯̑ô̶̘y̷̘̌,̵̞̀ n̴̬̐å̴̤u̷͉̽g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠y̷̘̌ b̴̯̑ô̶̘y̷̘̌.̷̖̉Ĩ̷̹t̴͕͠'s̷̯̕ ṕ̴̥å̴̤s̷̯̕t̴͕͠ y̷̘̌ô̶̘u̷͉̽r̶̻͌ b̴̯̑ë̶̠d̵̰͋t̴͕͠i̸̙̍m̷̖̋ë̶̠.̷̖̉Y̶̤̿ô̶̘u̷͉̽ m̷̖̋u̷͉̽s̷̯̕t̴͕͠ b̴̯̑ë̶̠ ṕ̴̥u̷͉̽n̴̬̐i̸̙̍s̷̯̕h̴̠̀ë̶̠d̵̰͋.̷̖̉ N̴̜͂i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠y̷̘̌ n̴̬̐i̸̙̍g̶̙͌h̴̠̀t̴͕͠.̷̶̖͚̉̿"

" What the...?"

That was the only sound he ever got to respond as he felt the grip on his hands becoming so tight as he felt the skin there being torn off.Gregory couldn't even scream as he didn't want the security officer to come not to mention that he's been used to pain like this before so he was used to this, but something is different.The pain continued until there was a sound coming as he kicked whatever it is, that was grabbing him off of his hands as he looked to see that his wrist are covered in his own blood as the injuries there were deep as if a gash.