Chapter 4

Lex pov
After presley got me food, we went back to her house and now we're sitting up stairs in her room. We haven't spoke about what happened in the car. If we do I don't know what I'm gonna say. I can't just confess my feelings. I don't know what I feel. All I know is that mine and presleys friendship is way different. It's almost like we're flirting? But that would be impossible. Presley would never like me like that and even if she did there's nothing we could do about it. I've never dated someone and if I did, my parents would hate it especially since it's a girl. Right now Presley's in the shower and I'm laying on her bed playing one of her video games. I swear she has the best games. My favourite is call of duty. It's violent but fun.

"Yes die zombies!" I shouted as I completed the level. Presley got out the shower, she's wearing a white tank top with camo cargos. I've always liked this look on her. She gave me a confused look then giggled as she settled down next to me.

"Let me play!!" She huffed as she tried to get the controller of of me.

" stop being so impatient, let me finish this round" I took the controller back and carried on playing. Presley laughed then turned around and tried to snatch it again. I held my grip as tight as I could. She got annoyed that she couldn't get it while I was laughing the whole entire time.

"Lex, give it to me!" She Demanded as she tried to Wrestle me.

"Nope" I smirked then carried on laughing. She also started laughing then finally she grabbed the controller out of my hand. I wasn't even annoyed. I enjoyed making her loose for once. She laid down beside me and played the game.

Presleys pov
Lex has been here since we got the food and now we're just playing on my console. We wrestled for the controller. She really thought she could win. I want to talk about what happened in the car because I know something was going to happen but I don't know how to approach the situation without it being awkward. Yeah I like Lex. I hate to admit it but I do. But like I've said she's straight. She probably doesn't like me. So I'm just going to have to find a way to ignore these feelings and go back to the way we used to be. Friends. Just friends. She wants to stay the night so she called her parents to see if she could and her parents said yes. They love me. I'm like a second daughter. They don't support the whole lesbian thing but they know that they can't control my feelings so they just always act like they forgot. But I know they know. I asked my dad and he said yes. So Lex is staying the night. That so won't be weird. And it so won't be weird that we're sharing the same bed. I don't mind it because we have since we were kids but since these feelings have came out of nowhere it now just feels all so paranormal.

"Hey Lex you ready for bed" I got up to the top of the bed and sorted out the pillows. She likes having about 2 pillows and a teddy to cuddle up to. Don't ask how I know that

"Yeah but can we put on a movie please" she said in her tired voice. Damn. How have I never realised this before.

"Um - yeah" I replied. She got her favourite teddy and got up next to me. We both got under the covers and I started scrolling on Netflix for a film

"What film?" She took the controller out of my hand and stared at me straight in the eyes

"It's a secret" she whispered. She put her hand over my eyes while picking out a film. She kept it there for what felt like 5 minutes. Until she finally found a film and removed her hand.

"Ah our favourite" i snickered as I snuggled up in the covers. Lex is under the covers and snuggling with her teddy. She put on fear street . I usually hate horrors but this is mine and lex's favourite film. We watched it the first time it came out and ever since then, every time we have a sleepover we always watch it. It's tradition. And I have a big crush on Deena and Sam. But I've always liked Deena more. Like how could you not. She's badass bro!! So we just spend the rest of the night watching fear street. Our hands brushed on eachother during the film and half way through, she grabbed my hand and held it for the rest of the film. I ignored it because it probably meant nothing.

Lex pov
She is so oblivious! I put on her favourite film, I held her hand and nothing! I need to try to either show her how I feel or ignore these feelings.