PROLOGUE

PRINCESS

On a Saturday morning, a young girl goes to the beach to watch the sunrise like every other day

On a Saturday morning, a young girl goes to the beach to watch the sunrise like every other day. The problem was, her mum is sick and can't go to the beach with her. So she has to go alone.

Trying to open the door without making noises, was easy for the girl but walking down the stairs was harder. Every time the girl would take a step further down the stairs it would make a loud noise.

As the girl made it down, she waited for her Mum to yell at her for being up at 4 in the morning. As nothing came the girl began to tiptoe to the back door.

Walking through the garden of her families summer house, the girl realised that the sun was already halfway up. She began to speed up her steps which almost made her stubble into the big pool.

Now running down the way to the beach the girl did stumble into a few Bushes. Dodging the last branch that was in her way the girl ran into something that wasn't a Bush she though, it was something hard that made her fall to the ground.

Landing on the ground with a loud groan coming out of her mouth she realised that the Bush she ran into, also was on the ground groaning.

Looking up she sees that the Bush is a boy in her age maybe one or two years older than her.

The boy still groaning began to
talk "my head, oh my head"

Rolling her eyes the girl says "your head? My whole body hurt's because you were standing in the way!"

"I didn't stand in your way! You were in my way" the boy was now looking at her.

Standing up the girl begins to walk to the beach "I don't have time for this!"

The boy follows her to the
beach " I don't have time for
this either! "

,, why are you following me?" she asked turning around, a annoying look on her face.

"maybe I have to go to the beach to!" he said, jogging up to her.

The girl began to walk again "Can't you go some other time?"

"But I want to watch the sunrise today!" Now walking beside the girl he asked " why do you want to go to the beach?"

Now on the beach, the girl turns her head to look at him " I want to watch the sunrise too! "

The boy begins to smile at the
girl "we can watch it together if you like?"

"When you stop talking!" She was annoyed again. She just want to watch the sunrise in silence. Walking to her favourite place, she sits down.

The boy doesn't say anything more  to her and sits beside her in the sand. Both facing the water were the sun is  coming up for the day.

After a little moment watching the sun rise to the sky, she turns to ask him "who even are you?"

"my mother says i am a prince!"

"were is your princess?" the girl want to know.

"you could be my prin-" he was interrupted by a womens voice screaming all over the beach.

"Jules Antonia Fisher! Come back her!"

The girl looks to the women with wide eyes. She scrambled of the sand in seconds and began to run to the women, who was standing at the edge of the beach.

Turning around she shouts to boy who was still sitting in the
Sand  "maybe I see you again! "

Leaving the Boy who smile's at her.

Author speaks! I don't think this is good but I posted still

Author speaks!
I don't think this is good but I posted still. I think there are many spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes but I hope it's okay! I'm learning to write without mistakes. You can always correct me in the comments!

Words : 639
Edited : No