ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪꜰᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ꜰɪɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

No humanity Hope was definitely plotting something, Josie didn't know what but she felt as if she was going to be falling into a trap.

Malivore was tied up in a no magic area, he couldn't get out or even try to if he wanted, the only escape is if Hope was the one that let him escape.

"I don't have time for this, let me out so I can go about my life, I have a few bitches to kill." Malivore threatened before Hope waved her hand to snap his neck to sleep.

Lizzie walked into the gym and she looked around to see Hope and Josie standing at the big ass human size cage.

"What the hell is going on?" Lizzie asked as she raised her eyebrow.

Hope rolled her eyes "get lost, light bulb, we are trying to get some answers out of him and your presence won't help." Hope assured

Lizzie rolled her eyes "what got your panties in a twist?" Lizzie smirked

Josie was close to waking up malivore again, she needed him to wake up or he wouldn't be any help.

"Listen, we don't need the distraction so maybe you should go on somewhere." Hope says as she walked over to the other end of the gym to grab a bag of stakes.

Lizzie shook her head "no, I got some information on avoni and I needed to know where delilah is so I can ask her a few things, she's unreachable and she might be cloaked, I'm not sure." Lizzie says as she walked over to malivore.

Their was a loud pop and Hope eyes shot over to the girls. "Lizzie are you okay?" Hope asked

Lizzie nodded and looked over at her sister and then at Hope. "Yes why?" She asked

"Just checking, I heard the pop, I was hoping you may have pulled your head out of your own ass." Hope smirked as she reached Josie.

"Oh shut up, you're so unfunny, and I don't want to hear anything from a person that can even get on majority of the rides at a fucking Carnival." Lizzie smiled sarcastically.

Hope crossed her arms "funny? You think I'm being funny? I'm just being honest"

Josie groaned "will you shut up!" Josie yelled as malivore started to wake up.

Hope rolled her eyes "you know.. sometimes you just need a hug, and sometimes you need someone to tell you everything will be okay, but me..I need some really really rough sex, right about now." Hope smirked as she leaned again the 'cage' near Josie.

Josie was knelt down so she had to look up at Hope. "I don't know what you looking at me for, you're not getting anything." Josie assured.

Hope smirked "right.. definitely."

Malivore groaned "it's great to be in my own body again, and I've seen that you tried to kill me, it's honestly cute." Malivore assured.

"What do you really want with avoni?" Josie asked

"I don't know.. what do I want? I mean you all seem to have the answers." Malivore pointed out.

Hope chewed on her bottom lip "this is honestly boring the shit out of me, what do you want with our girlfriend and you better tell us" Hope bit into her wrist as she let the blood leak. "Now" she threatened.

Malivore backed up a bit "I only want to tell her who and what her family was made of."

"And what's that?" Lizzie asked as she walked up to the 'cage'.

"I wanted to show her, that her mother wasn't all that bad and her mother only joined my side to protect her, I offered Meredith the same shit that I offered avoni, and you" Malivore pointed over to Lizzie. "You want to find delilah? Check the woods, the out side of the perimeter of the school." Malivore assured

Lizzie nodded as she started to walk off "she's buried 3 feet away from the highway lane." He added

Lizzie stopped and she felt her heart drop, she couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What?" She asked as she turned around.

Malivore smirked "she's dead, you're auntie and uncle killed them, ever heard of Lucas Parker and Olivia Parker? Well they wanted to join the world again so I promised them life if they helped me end hope. They are dumber than they look, I would never bring them back if I had the magic to, I only needed them because I know they can get the job done." Malivore admitted "and mayas dead as well,"

"Why would you kill them!" Lizzie asked as she stormed up to the bars of the cage.

"I didn't kill them, and delilah could have saved herself but she knew something that no one else knew and she knew once avoni found out, that she would be dead either way and so she couldn't handle it, she gave up herself to death, and met death halfway."

Hope smirked "now you have my attention, what's this so called secret or whatever?" Hope asked

Malivore sat down on the floor "if I tell you this.. I want my freedom." Malivore says as crossed his arms.

Hope nodded "sure, you have my word, I'll give you freedom." Hope admits.

Josie scoffed "you didn't discuss that with me? How can you go out and make decisions like that?" Josie asked

"I'm here to help avoni, I think you should let me do what I have to do and stop whining." Hope admits.

Malivore was enjoying this "Delilah was there when Michael died, she knew that he was going to die and she was only sent here to get information on Avoni. The girl hated avoni when they were younger because she once in love with her and avoni didn't feel the same, so she went through this moment, and she knew she had to pay avoni back for what she's done and that's why she accepted my side, the whole time she was playing me as well, because she started to see avoni as a friend and she fell in love with you." Malivore says as he looked up at Lizzie.

"She fell so deeply in love with Lizzie and it was supposed to be a fling, I found this out and she did some spell to get rid of her feelings and reflect them on maya, the girl you all knew wasn't the girl you thought you knew. So delilah plotted against me and she wanted to save avoni, so she killed herself, she did it because I needed a werewolf for the spell, delilah used herself instead of avoni. Now I have all I need." Malivore ranted on as he finally admitted everything.

Lizzie shook her head "that's not true." Lizzie let out in a whisper. "THAT'S NOT TRUE!"

Hope rolled her eyes "you're free to go" Hope says as she opened up the cage.

Malivore stepped out and made his exit, Hope grabbed one of her special stakes that was dripped in her blood.

She threw it at him "you're free to go to hell," the auburn haired girl smirked.