008.

"I'm so fucking tired of you!" I shouted slamming my door

"I'm so fucking tired of you!" I shouted slamming my door. "Evelyn, why do you have to be like this?" Maddy shouted back, my mom mumbling something to her behind the door that I couldn't quite make out.

"Just go away!" I begged throwing my head into my pillow, just wanting to leave the house. It was already late and Maddy was upset at me.

I confronted her about what happen between her and Nate and she went off. It was not a pretty argument, Maddy is clearly hiding her neck. This whole past weekend she's been wearing turtle necks and that is not Maddy.

I slipped on my crocs opening my window and slowly crawling out. It was a little chilly out so I made sure to grab a zip-up.

I walked over to the nearest park sitting on a bench and just staring blankly for a little bit trying to forget about what happen.

"what are you doing?" A masculine voice comes from behind me. I spun around noticing Ashtray standing there in hoodie and sweats. "it's a public park." I mumble turning back around.

"yea, but it's 12?" He added slowly walking up to me. "I just needed to get out the house." I responded placing my hands on the seat. "uh, so about what you saw at the carnival.. I was just taking my shirt off, we weren't doing anything but kissing." Ashtray announced awkwardly standing there.

"even if you were doing something, I could care less." I shrugged rubbing my thigh. "oh uh- okay." He slowly started walking away, I have no clue where he went or where he came from.

After about 10 minutes, I decide to start heading home and then I see a pickup truck parked outside my house from a distance.

didn't he fucking assault her?

I huffed picking up my speed to the truck. I made it to his window and knocked on it with a sarcastic smile. "what do you want evelyn?" Nate asked slowly rolling his window down.

"what are you doing parked outside my house at 12?" I questioned crossing my arms. "Mind your own fucking business, I saw you over there talking to that drug dealer kid." He snarled relaxing in his chair.

"okay and?" I stated walking away and flicking my middle finger at him. He quickly drove off, stalker as fuck.

"Evelyn!" My teacher shouted tapping her hand on my desk. "oh shit- my bad sorry." I quickly spoke up turning around to see everyone looking at me especially Ashtray.

"turn to page 164." She spoke blankly walking away and sitting at her desk. I nodded flipping pages and reading some of it. My phone lit up with a text from Maddy.

maddy🫶

come to the office pls
                                                                   why?
i'll tell u when u come
                                                                    otw

I raised my hand, asking the teacher to be excused for a second. I slid my backpack off the chair scurrying out the classroom. I made it to the front office to notice many students sat outside in chairs on their phones.

I took a deep breath and slowly opened the door noticing Maddy with smeared makeup all over her face. "evelyn!" She cried hugging me. My mom was sitting next to her and my dad was standing in the corner with his arms crossed.

"what the hell happened?" I questioned taking a seat next to Maddy waving to my mom and dad.
"they are accusing Nate of hurting me!" She shouted causing my mom to widen her eyes in disbelief. "Because he did Maddy!" She shouted back shaking her head.

"No he didn't!" Maddy cried holding her hands to her face. "He loves me and I fucking love him!" Maddy argued sobbing into her jacket.

"i'm gonna use the restroom." I told my mom getting up and walking out the bathroom. I noticed Nate Jacobs get taken out the building by cops and he was cuffed. Cal Jacobs stood beside him.

Before I even walked into the bathroom they dragged Maddy out who was sobbing loudly and screaming.

dammit maddy.

A/N: two updates in a day 🤭🤭🤭🤭