Chap 1

*~**~*~*~~*~*~*

"Come onnn, it's been 2 days since you decided to hang out with us Y/N we miss you" Kay continued to express her complaints as Y/N apologetically laughed. Jessie sighed as he gently pulled Kay off and away from you giving you roof to breathe some before she started back up again. 

It's not like she didn't want to hang out with them she's just been to busy with personal stuff at home that she swore she'd never tell anyone about to save her from the sheer embarrassment that would come along with it.

Y/n took a breath as she went to check the time on her watch, it showing 9:30pm 'Shit i'm late'

"I promise i'll hang out with you guys Tuesday! i just have an important paper due for Mrs.tunner's class and i can't be late turning it in"  turning around in a hurry Y/N quickly hurried off heading in the direction of her home. Jessie and Kay gave each other a suspicious look before giving up in defeat and heading off in the opposite direction. 

'Shit shit shit, it starts in 10 minutes' turning a sharp corner ahead of her she quickly ducked and dodged the bystanders walking on the sidewalk with her as she quickly ran to up towards her house apartment. swiftly opening the door and quickly shutting it behind her "Dad i'm here" 

y/n called out sharply inhaling trying to catch her breath, to no response she shrugged her shoulders and went upstairs to her room. Turning on the tv before she could even set her bag down. A breath of relief esacped her nose when she realized the she made it just in time. 

Y/n at her prime age of (Y/A) has grown a very large interest in demons, As she would study and take notes of each new fact she learned about demons the anime that buzzed from the tv was just something to fulfill her small fantasies about the so called beings.  

She would draw out some of the demons that she read out on, just to get a picture of what they would look like. her eyes darted to the tv as a scene started to play out, the demon king who came to reek halvic on the world fell in love with a human girl who somehow managed to change his mind...Y/n rolled her eyes and scruffed. 

Although she enjoyed these things, she hated the fact that she would never live out this big fantasy she created in her head, at first it was just something she got into to distract her from her someday everyday life. But now its turned into something she wish she could experience.

The sudden knock on Y/n's door startled her as she saw her dad check in "Ah sorry kiddo, did i scare you?" Y/n shook her head no as she smiled sweetly at her dad "Whats the matter? Need me to cook dinner for tonight?" 

Giving apologetic eyes the man nodded "I was hoping you could just pick up something from the store that we could just throw in the oven" 

Y/n looked between the tv and her dad, biting her bottom lip trying to think, sighing softly she nodded "Just let me put my shoes on, i'll be back in a little" 

Y/n dad smiled implying a thanks as he shut the door, quickly grabbing her shoes she heading out the door and down the street. The scenery infront of her was beatufiful to say the least, the city building short and tall were all lit up in multiple colors, some even changing from time to time. street cars passed her as the wind blew her Curly afro in different ways, Just when she reached the store she saw 2 men standing near a bench some feet away from the entrance. 

One man that seemed to be agitated by the other had black crimson like hair that stopped at his ears, his eyes were a dark red color as he his demeanor around him gave him this professional scary look that probably would intimidate alot of people. But the other looked more calm, tired even. His hair dropped down all the way to his lower back as the grayish color of it somehow matched his skintone, Y/n tilted her head as she observed him. His head was dropped to the floor with his hands in his pockets looking completely un-interested in what the other man had to say.