009.

I put my airpods in my ear to get rid of the noise of Maddy and my mom arguing about what happen with her and Nate

I put my airpods in my ear to get rid of the noise of Maddy and my mom arguing about what happen with her and Nate. Maddy was taken to the police station and they cut her jacket to be able to see her neck.

Maddy bursted through my door and started sobbing. "after all he's put me through, I still love him!"

"can you get me a fruit cup like the special ones at Fez's store?" Maddy asked wiping her eyes. "of course." I mumbled grabbing my phone and wallet and slipping out my window.

That is literally a night routine, I sneak out every night I swear. I biked over to his store and make it in noticing Ash talking to a girl.

I just ignored it looking for the fruit cup, but I couldn't find it anywhere. "ash?" I called out walking up to him. "what?" He said harshly raising his eyebrow. "do you guys have any fruit cups?" I placed my hand into the pocket of  my black hoodie.

"ion know check?" He ushered me away, going back to his conversation with the girl. "no shit sherlock." I mumble going back to the fridge and finding one in the back.

"yesss!" I whisper walking up to the counter and placing it there. "1.75" He mumbled placing it in a bag. I handed him 2 dollars and he actually gave me my change this time.

"Ms. Jones  was mad you ain't come back to class." Ash mentioned. "well I don't really give a fuck, because Maddy was assaulted and needed me." I pressed my lips together walking out the store.

I walk to the bike stand, not being able to spot my bike anywhere. The girl had left by the time I ran back in the store. "Why the fuck are you back?" He rolled his eyes.

"My bike is fucking gone!" I told him slowly falling down the wall, and sitting on the ground. "Walk home then?" Ash shrugged putting a piece of gum in his mouth.

"I know, but that's my only fucking bike." I complained dragging myself out the store. The streets were dark and the only thing I could hear were my shoes shuffling against the road.

I heard some footsteps behind me and quickly turned around to see some random boy my age. "Hello." He said quietly smirking. "Uh, hi?" I awkwardly said kicking pebbles.

"You live around here?" He questioned. "No.." I lied straight through my teeth picking up my pace a bit. "Let me walk with you." He offered holding his hand out. "Im suppose to be home, it's late." I tried walking away and he grabbed my hand dragging me somewhere.

"Let me go!" I shouted until I heard a zap noise and I fell out of his grip. I looked up seeing Ashtray standing there holding a taser and the boy laying in pain.

"Fuck!" He screamed in pain. "Walk your ass home now." Ashtray shouted zapping the taser in the air. The guy quickly scurried off, Ashtray held his hand out to help me up.

I grabbed his hand dusting my clothes off. "thank you." I mumbled. "Let me drive you home so he don't bother you no more." Ashtray turned around walking towards his car and unlocking it.

I got in the passanger seat placing my phone in between my thighs. "which way?" Ashtray questioned. "the next two rights then go left." I pointed and he nodded taking me straight home.

I hopped out thanking him one last time, "thank you so much ashtray." He nodded speeding off.

A/N: short chapter but ashtray is a life saver 🤭🤭