𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮:

ROBIN; Your lips & Your Collarbone

ROBIN; Your lips & Your Collarbone. Robin likes to kiss you on the lips and the collarbone. He'll sometimes catch you off guard by placing gentle, affectionate kisses to your lips. And he'll give light kisses to your collarbone whenever the two of you are cuddling and he has his face nuzzled under your chin.

FINNEY; Your cheeks & Your forehead. Finney is not usually the one to make the first move due to his shyness. So, as a replacement for kisses on the lips, he'll pepper gentle kisses on your cheeks. He'll also kiss you on your forehead a lot. You're usually the one to initiate lip kisses (making him blush too).

VANCE; Your neck & Your lips. Vance's favorite place to kiss you is your neck. He'll usually trail sloppy french kisses all the way up your neck, as well as the base of your throat, always leaving bruises the next day. Whenever he kisses you on the lips it's usually tongue kissing too, but occasionally he'll be more affectionate and loving with the lip kisses.

BRUCE; Your hands & your nose. Bruce will usually kiss your hands gently—-in a way such as prince's kiss their princess's hands. He also likes to peck the tip of your nose every once in a while, making you giggle and blush in return.

BILLY; Your head & Your lips. Billy likes to leave light kisses against your hair (head) when the two of you are cuddling. He's always the one to initiate the lip kisses too, and they're always sweet, gentle and passionate, never rough (unless that's what you want 😏)

A/n: Hi, I hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter, there will be more coming soon! Also, I will not be doing any preferences/imagines of griffin because he had barely any screen time and I just can't really get his character right. Again, sorry if the preferences seem a little repetitive for you, I'm trying my best.