Mamma Mia

It's was one week after Mario's party had won the merged Mario Sonic Olympics, Sonic was still furious about the out come of the games.
In a fit of rage, Sonic went back to the facility where the Olympics were held and started racing around the track there.

1 lap...

2 laps...

4...

7...

36....

His anger would not subside until....
"Sooonnic" Amy yelled from the bleachers, Sonic came to a complete halt.
"Huh Amy, what are you doing here?" Sonic said with a confused tone.

"Tails said you'd be here" replied Amy walking towards Sonic. "Are you okay, Sonic" Amy says with worry..

"Aww I'm fine Amy, I just need some time to train...alone..." said Sonic firmly in a manly tone of voice.

"Okay well just me know if you need anything" Amy said slowly walking away with a puzzled look.

Sonic went back to racing around the track. There he stayed for hours. "How could Mario beat me" Sonic thought to himself.

               Time Skip (2 hours later)

Sonic finally stopped running and was getting ready to leave the areana when out of no where...."PRINCESS PEACH!! Why are you here" Sonic shouted.

"Oh! Well Yoshi accidentally left an egg here last week and Mario asked if I could pick it up" replied Peach.

"Oh of course it was Mario that asked you...I don't see why he couldn't just do it himself. I'm so sick of Mario doing whatever he wants when ever he wants..!" Sonic aggressively stated.

"He means well most of the time, however...you're right he is very entitled" says Peach. Peach looks down at the ground.

"How so? You make it sound as though he did something to you..?" Sonic says taking a step closer to Peace.
Peach sits down on a near by bench.
"Sigh. No he didn't do anything to me, all though he did try too" Peach said.

Sonic replys "Hey, what's that mean?"

"It's a long story" sighed Peach
"I have time" says Sonic

Peach softly smiles
"Well I guess it all started after the 54th time he saved me from Bowser. We were in the palace when he decided that I wasn't giving up enough in our relationship, so he threw himself on me..or at least he tried too"

Sonic interrupts "Wow Peach I had no idea, you guys always looked so happy together."

Peach teared up "I know, that's what most people say. I couldn't take I anymore, between the abuse, neglect, and him hitting on Daisy because I wasn't good enough for him! I- I finally broke up with him......"
Princess Peach was now sobbing at this point. Sonic sat down beside her trying to make her feel better.

"Peach...I'm so sorry to hear that." Sonic said with sad eyes.

"It's okay Sonic, it's not like there was anything you could have done. Thanks for listening and for being here with me" Peach said wiping away the tears.

"Of course Peach. Hey if don't mind me asking when did you two split" Asked Sonic curiously...

"We broke up right after the Olympics" said Peach.
"I'm so sorry" Sonic said pulling Peach in to a hug. "Oh uh, I'm sorry I should have asked to hug you, a specially right after your break up" Sanic started to pull away when Princess Peach grabbed him "No wait..I think I needed this!"

            Time Skip (15 minutes later)

Sonic and Peach still sitting there embracing in each other's arms, Peach would on the odd time cry on Sonic's furry chest.

Suddenly someone or something opened the door the stadium...it's was MARIO!?

Mario walks over to the cuddling pair of friends.
"MAMA MIA PEACH!! With the hedgehog!?"