Episode 3: The Boat

"Wake up sleepyheads." Dot begins to shake each of the girls.
"Dot how are you always like, the first one up," Leah says as she yawns.
"For real, we're on an island, in the middle of nowhere, we should have our own sleep schedules," Rachel added.
"Well today I plan on walking back to the building in a single day so we should get moving now," Dot says.
Leah and Rachel start to pack up their sleeping bags.
"Fatin... Fatin wake up, we're leaving," Leah says gently.
Fatin opens her eyes,"I had a crazy dream last night."
"Well...guess what, you also fart in your sleep, just thought you should know," Leah jokes.
"Fuck you," Fatin laughs and shoves Leah playfully. "Come on do you wanna hear about my dream or what."
"Sure, but come on we're going to the shoreline." Leah extends her hand out, in which Fatin takes and the two begin to walk.
"So... In my dream, I sold all the watches I had, and the two of us, we ran away to Paris. We also adopted three cats."
"No. Way. How did you know that I'm a cat person?"
"You radiate cat energy, I can feel it," Fatin smirked.
"Yeah and I'm totally gonna be your guys' third roommate," Dot says from up ahead.
"Dorothy you could be our threesome for all I care," Fatin joked.
After walking for a while longer, the question comes out of Leah's mouth.
"So...what are we then? If Dot's our threesome."
Fatin looked over at Leah's face, confused.
"Dude, we're totally like girlfriends if you didn't get the memo."
Leah glanced at Fatin up and down, then looked away blushing. They swung their arms back and forth. Each taking in the silence that hung in the air.

"Holy shit, guys...you seeing this too?" Dot asks. In front of her lay a boat. It was small, but had a motor on it. 
"Do you think... Gretchen left it?" Rachel asks.
"There's no way she would do this on accident" Leah says. She starts to fidget her hands. "She's testing us...maybe."
"Well, it's not like we can just take it and sail out to God knows where. The thing probably doesn't even work anyway," Fatin adds.
"Maybe not now... but it could, and if the boat got here, maybe someone sailed it here from not very far away," Dot adds.
"Smart thinking. Lets drag it farther from the shore so we don't lose it," Rachel says.
The girls work together to bring it closer to the woods. It was surprisingly not as heavy as it appeared to be.
"Alright ladies that's what I'm talking about gimme 5," Dot says as they all reach in for a group high 5.
"We should start heading back now if we wanna make it back in time," Rachel responds.
"Yep. Less bathroom breaks this time alright?" Dot motions towards Leah.
"Oh come. On. Now, I'm not the only one who has to pee frequently," she says in defense.
"No one's saying you do, but yourself," Fatin hugs Leah from behind. They all start to walk towards the main camp, awaiting the news to tell the group.

"You guys found what?" Kirin asks. The 4 groups have finally come together from their own journeys and Dot couldn't wait to tell them what they had found.
"You heard her. We found a boat, with a motor, and it looked perfectly fine," Fatin crosses her arms.
"What kind of boat... What did it look like...?" Raf responds. He looked over at Kirin, and they gave each other the same look.
"It's small, it could probably only fit like 2 or 3 people," Rachel says.
Raf and Kirin both look at each other.
"Fuck."
"What... what's going on?" Dorothy asks, concerned.
"We-" Raf pauses for a brief moment, then looks around at the whole group. "We think we might know who brought it here. And he may be here. On this island. Right now."