001

after having a small argument with Wukong at the Flower Fruit Mountain, he arrived at the city at night while jumping through rooftops, until he heard a sweet humming voice from no where.

to his curiosity, he found out where it was and there one of the apartment building complex, rooftop there sat a female who was humming a tune, he took a quick closer and his breath hitch at the sight of the female.

she was really breathtaking for a normal human, white hair, and golden eyes. She noticed the man stare at her with awe and turned to him making the man fluster.

golden eyes seemed to glow at the dark, her soft skin radiating from the moon like an aura, and pink plumpy lips. She was truly breathtaking and beautiful under the dark moonlit night.

all the girl could do is smile softly, her glowing golden eyes held pure adoration, but there's a hint of frustration, and that make him frown at the sight, and that tears pooling from her eyes as it ran down slowly to her pink-ish cheeks.

he wasn't really the type of reassuring and comforting, he wasn't a softy type but for her he will try.

He slowly walked towards the girl who just looked at him with kind but sad eyes.

"This...is..uhh- awkward?" He tried to make a conversation, the female giggled before sniffling softly wiping her tears.

"Come sit." She replied, patting a space beside her making him shrugged before sat down beside the female.

"So mind telling me what got you like that? I mean if you're comfortable, " Macaque asked, the girl looked at the view before taking off her head phones.

"Just a lot of shit happened lately, nothing more." She respond earning a hum from him, he didn't want to question further yet he just looked at the view in silence before glancing at the white haired female beside him.

"The moon was beautiful out tonight." She responded, Macaque jumped got cut off from his daze looking at the girl beside him.

He almost can't take his eyes off her, what is she? An angel? A goddess? A deity? No, just a random breathtaking human who happened to sit down on top of the rooftop listening music.

"H-Huh-?! Uhh Yeah! It was.." he cleared his throat,before looking away with a small blush on his face.

"So...you come here at night often?" He asked, the female nodded.

"Every night, or everytime I wake up and can't go back to sleep." She responded, Macaque let out a deep chuckle making her flinch (slightly) and looked towards him with a fluster expression.

"I get that a lot, I can't sleep either, I was just like ya' can't sleep and just spend the whole night watching the view." He responded, he sound so sincere.

"Mhm.." the girl hummed softly, she shivered at the cold night and lift her jacket a bit proceed to cover herself to keep herself warm.

"Mind telling me your name?" She asked while looking at him, she smiled softly earning a small smirk from Macaque.

"Eager are we princess?" Macaque replied, the female began to fluster, and giggled before looking away.

"Fuck you, emo looking bitch-" she replied before he heard the monkey beside her began to cackle loudly at her choice of words.

"For a beauty like you, you sure like to swear a lot." He answered making the girl snort a bit before slapping him softly.

"Oh shut the fuck up." He smiled, his heart began to pump wildly, butterflies on his stomach boi this man was on cloud 9 seeing her happy.

He may met this girl, but love on first sight really do the job.

"I gotta go inside now." She responded making him break his trance, he frowned a bit but nodded.

"Uhh! Yeah...sure!" He replied, scratching the nape of his neck, he walked closely to her and gently taking her soft hands making him more flustered, oh goodness those soft hands.

He helped her to get down from the edge as he gladly let himself holding her like a fragile glass, she didn't do anything about it, infact she enjoyed having someone, and comfort her making her smile more.

"Thank you." She replied softly, Macaque just nodded, his eyes forming hearts seeing the girl Infront of him smile.

"YOU'RE welcome...oh uhh Macaroni- I MEAN... MACAQUE! is uhh my name." He mentally punched himself because of his stupidity.

The girl snorted before, fixing herself as she tucked or hang her head phones on her neck.

"(Name). I'll see you tomorrow night, Macaque."
She responded before walking away from him.

Hearing his name rolling from her tongue makes him fluster, and want to hold her, his tummy did twist and turns eyes began to sparkle.

He never met someone like her did this thing in ages, he never felt joy like this in ages, and now he's going to experience it.

"(Name)...a beautiful name for someone like her." He whispered himself.

Oh god this monkey was being a simp right now..