Chapter 1:The last Royalty

Giyuu POV

Being vampire has its perks and disadvantages fast healing,inhuman strength,shape-shifting and the disadvantages constant thrist for blood.

Just like human and demons,Vampires have heirchy Royal,Pure Blood,and fledgling a human got turned into a vampire.

I am the last royalty of the vampires since that man came to our home slaughtered my family leaving me and my late sister to survive me and my sister pretended to be human we eat even we cant really get the nutrition of the food, we sleep during the night even we prefer to sleep the day time to sleep it hard to blend in with the human when your not human yourself.Unlike me who has the potential to be strong as i grow older, my sister was fragile that can easily killed she may has abilities like any other vampire but she still be consider weak and fragile by our race standard.She cant fight way to long or else she exhaust herself.But my regret is her death.

My kind fragile sister who sacrifice herself for my safety ,this weak child me,for me to survive why did she sacrifice herself for me to survive? Is it becasue a duty as an older sister, is it because she love me?

Im so useless i cannot protect my older sister as i watch her fragile body getting ripped apart by the demon.While me watching in horror i cannot forget that scene,that scene has ingrained into my brain, that memory went to my dreams everytime i fell asleep i dream on that scene.I was so busy on own self loathing that i didnt notice my new kusugai crow Hana.

"CAW Hashira Meeting CAW"Her voice broke my self loathing.

I opened my arms, she hopped on lap as i cradle her on my arms.Hana is Kanzaburo grandaughter since Kanzaburo is so old now he has to retire and stayed with me.Kanzaburo was on his little house outside that i built for him and Hana

I stood up and went to my backyard to a small house that 2 crows sometimes stay they prefer inside my house.Hana hopped out in my arms and went to the bird house.I crouch i a bit to see the small door door of the bird house and see my old crow.

"Kanzaburo"i softly murmured,the old crows was asleep but has woken up when he herad my voice.

"CAW! Giyuu..."the crow hoped out of the bird house and flew over my shoulder.

I went to the headquarters fo the meeting.

I arrived and see the other hashira waiting for the master to arrived.

"Ara Tomioka,usually your very late"said Shinobu with sweet smile on her face.

I decided not to respond her comment that made her quite irk.

"That's why you dont have friends Tomioka" she said.

"I have friends"i responded.She giggled and keep annoying me with her poking fingers

The master has arrived with his daughters holding his hand to guide him.

All of us kneeled as respect to the master.

"The day is beautiful today isnt it?,My children"he said with a smile on his face so gentle that can make Sanemi to calm down.

"Yes Oyakata-sama the day sure is beautiful!!!"Rengoku enthusiastic replied.

"I hope your doing better Oyakata-sama" the love pillar

"Thank you Mitsuri"he replied.

" Children i decided to let have a day off"the master informed us.

"Master, we have a a lot of demons roaming around Japan we can't do that" Kocho calmly voice out her worries.

"I agree with Kocho we can't do that" Rengoku agreeing with Kocho.

"I have thought of that way i let the other slayers do the slaying while you have time off for yourselves.

" Master, the rank below us are incompetent and get easily get killed"said Shinazugawa talk bad about the other slayers rank below us.

"Sanemi pls trust the others, my word is final" the master firmly stated.

We have no choice but to comply the master wishes.

"Meeting adjourned" he said and went back inside with his children guiding him back.

"The meeting has ended i should leave leave there still a lot of slayers to heal" Kocho said and left.

"let's go to the hot spring" suggested mitsuri.

I nooded im also tired my body is also sore from the mission last night.

The males have already left

Not finish