"But- WHYYY???"

Your POV:
Everyone was done digging by the time I woke up so I had nothing to do until dinner, then Dr. Pendanski kinda dragged me to Mr. Sir's office and recommended that I should take the day off tomorrow because of my injury which was surprisingly worse then I thought because apparently when I fell my shovel also fell and whacked my other side which didnt hurt as much but was still a pain in the ass, when Dr. Pendanski was telling me about how I should be careful and what not Mr. Sir had to butt in and said "Your gonna be diggin twice after tomorrow if you decide to take a break tomorrow." Then he proceeded to tell me how I should be able to dig tomorrow because im so strong if i was able to rob a lady and what not, though I stopped listening in the middle of it. I was too focused on his southern accent you could really hear it when he's talking 'At least he fits his voice with that cow boy hat of his.' I quietly chuckled at my own joke.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Mr. Sir started to rant to Dr. Pendanski about how kids were so weak and lazy so I just snuck out of his office and went back to tent D, I saw Stanley sitting on his bed and waved at him "Hey Stanley." "Hey Y/n, where were you?" "Oh I was just in Mr. Sir's office, Mr. Pendanski dragged me there while recommending that I shouldn't dig tomorrow but I think I am." "Your actually gonna dig tomorrow ..?" Stanley asked me with a hint of surprise in his voice and a lot of worry "Yeah, but it'll be no problem! might take me an hour longer but other then that I think ill be good" as I finished my sentence Zero walked in  "What are you guys talking about?" "Y/n wants to dig tomorrow-" "Youre not digging tomorrow." "What? Yes I am-" "No youre not." "But- WHYYY???" "Youre literallly injured why would you want to dig?" "because-" "Actually I dont care. Youre not digging tomorrow." Zero said before turning around and leaving the tent leaving me and Stanley alone again "Im still gonna dig.." I muttered before leaving for dinner.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
4:30AM

I woke up to the alarm that always goes off 'Why does it always have to be so loud..' I quickly got up for breakfast "Where do you think you're going?" I stopped in place as I slowly turned around to see Zero on the opposite of my bed "Going to get breakfast like everyone else..?" "Are you going to dig aswell?" "Yes-" "Sit back down." I quickly started to walk out of the tent before Zero could drag me back to my bed though Zero is probably one of the fastest runners in Camp Green Lake I was faster, Before I bolted out of the tent "Haha no." Then I started to run to the cafeteria.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey guys im so sorry for not updating as much im honestly trying but ever time I start writing my motivation leaves next chapter im gonna try to make it really long love you guys -daph
539 words