Chapter 4: Skedaddle!!!

NO ONE POV:

Most of everyone had gathered back at the center off the mall to regroup. But all of a sudden they heard screams of horror or screams of laughter. They start running towards the screams and, Uraraka bumps into Deku causing both teens to topple over. Deku gets up first and helps Uraraka off the floor and onto her feet. "Guys we've gotta go!" She tried to run but, Bakugo blocked her way and she ran face first into muscled pecs. "LIKE HELL! NOW WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CAUSE PINK CHEEKS!" Bakugo yelled a tick mark appearing on his forehead.

Before Uraraka could speak an entire elephant herd started running towards them. "HOLY S-" Nena was about to speak but, got dragged off by her girlfriend as they all started running. As they run through the mall, they save a few people from being torn to shreds or trampled.

Minutes later the group finally makes it out of the mall with a lot of people. As their walking out they see pro hero's are coming and Aiwzawa told them to hide and then run back.

They did as he said and, started racing back to the dorms as soon as they saw that no one was looking. When they get back to the dorms there banbarted by questions.

"Why are you guys out of breath?" Hatsuhoe asked while sitting on Lidas lap. Did she not get up from last night?, or was her fat rhino ass to heavy?

"We ran from the mall down the street because animals got out." Mina blurted, still out of breath and practically about to faint. "So what? It's probably just a bunch bunnies or some shit like that." Denki said rolling his eyes. "Actually it was rhinos, elephants, zebras, horses, anacondas, lions, and a lot more." Izuku said as he was the first to recover from tiredness. The class looks at them like their stupid then turn back to watching TV. "Pst, let's go upstairs before they see the news." Uraraka whispers to them and they go up to Izukus room.

Izukus POV:

We go up to my room and, I lock my door. "So what do you guys-" I cut myself off, when I see all them holding a pair of my booty shorts and they all smirk. I sigh helplessly as, I'm dragged into my closet by Mina. After a few minutes she places me into some booty shorts that are in my favorite drawer.

Mina POV:

I come out of the closet looking nice as fuck, in some very nice booty shorts that he had.

I stand infront of the others who are now sitting on the bed and floor staring at the closet waiting

I stand infront of the others who are now sitting on the bed and floor staring at the closet waiting. "Good evening ladies and gentlemen!" I start, while twirling with my arms up in the air. "What I have in store for you will surely make you blush and nose bleed." They all look confused but I smirk. "Come on out of there Izu!" I say, almost giggling at what I hope will happen. He comes out wearing what I asked him to wear. The looks on their faces was priceless! They were blushing ear to ear!, but to be honest I was to.

 The looks on their faces was priceless! They were blushing ear to ear!, but to be honest I was to

"N-NERD, why do you even have that?" Katsubabe said, trying to hide his blush I see. "Well it's more of like when I pole dance." Izuku said rubbing the back of his neck. The rest of us look shocked at Izuku and we yell in sync. "POLE DANCING!" All of a sudden we hear foot steps coming upstairs and me and Izuku go back to hide in the closet. We were wearing revealing clothes right?

______________________________________________________

Hello I hope you enjoyed this beautiful day today and, I hope you continue the rest of your life as happy as can be. Love you guys another chapter coming out in another hour or 2.💋
🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆🎇🎆