Chapter 2// Last Stage

All eyes immediately laid upon the new arrival, some eyes filled with surprise, some eagerness, and some...blood lust.

The room was filled with stifling silence as the phantom silently walked deeper inside.

It soon arrived in front of the square conference table. It looked around as if searching for something but it can't seem to find what it was looking for.

It looked towards Pierro as if to inquire something, but it still didn't speak. But Pierro seems to perfectly understand what it was asking and answered.

"The condition of her majesty has taken a turn for the worse"

Phantom tilted its head.

Pierro nodded his head, "Yes, it's quite serious, Her majesty is slumbering currently as of now. We need as much strength as we can get to ensure great success. As such, I took the liberty of delivering the letter to you to sooner implemented the plan"

Pierro turned away from the phantom and looked at each and everyone present with solemnity and sobriety.

"This will be the last stage for all of us. There are only two options starting from now on-"

"Win or Die"

Following the statement, the room was soon filled with discussions and schemes to overthrow the Heavenly Principles.

The starting point will be Mondstadt and it will go around, circling the Teyvat, and end back in Mondstadt.

It will end where it all started...

.....where they'll be writing the final chapter with their own hands.

where they'll be writing the final chapter with their own hands