Marron X Android 18 X Krillin

Maron P. O. V
One cold and lonely night i makes my way back to Roshi's Island to get Krillin back. She then comes face to face with a blonde hair Oh, i-i'm sorry!" she chirped, "I thought that a man named Krillin lived here!". 18 narrowed her eyes.

"He does," she stated in her usual, monotone voice. "I'm his wife, my name's 18." The young woman tensed up, her cheeks flushing a delicate pink colour.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry!" she apologised, "I didn't realise that he'd married!" "what business do you have with my husband" "your his wife you don't look muc I bet krillin had a better time with me than you" "krillin MUCH better off with me. Not only do i have better looks, I'm smarter, and can actually fight." well he is still better off with me now where my babe" instantly I see a small child "Maron go get your father now" "okie"

"Oh Hello Marron what are you doing here" krillin said in that get out of my house type of tone "oh krillin I love you so much I just want you back please" "Marron I have a wife" "well we can share" "No way get out now" "please just let me stay the night please" "fine" "but go near krillin and I'll kill you" Scoffing Maron tosses back her blue hair and tilts her chin up annoyed. “This is so like you Krillin. You need to loosen up or no one’s going to like you. I wish you would listen to me more, you gotta be more like me to have real fun.” "THAT'S IT GET OUT OF OUR HOUSE" Marron ran out and disappeared "so krillin would you to have some fun tonight"

Thanks SaiyanShortStack for suggesting this idea comment if you want a part 2