PART 2

Everything is tinted blue in the pale moonlight that fills the room - everything except the bright glow of the gold ring on my wife's finger. I can see it as her hand rises and falls on my chest, just where she put it when she curled up against my side like an exotic cat. It's the eyes - those cool blue crystal eyes of hers - that always make me think that she was a Siamese cat in another life. I smile and turn to nuzzle her forehead, remembering the other things she did this evening that made me want to purr with delight.

After all, this is our honeymoon.

We hadn't really expected to have one at all. Eighteen and I had spent most of our money (okay, MY money saved from various tournaments over the years) to fix up the house so we had planned on a quiet ceremony with our friends and then simply shutting the world out for a week or two while we got 're-acquainted.' Eighteen had got the idea out of one of the bridal magazines that Bulma had lent her. It had this article about how we should try 'abstaining' a few weeks right before the wedding to achieve the proper mood for the honeymoon. Her solution was to banish me back to the Kame House - this after we'd finally started sleeping together and I was really getting used to recreational sex.

Oolong summed it up in his usual tactful style: "Geez, Krillin - Eighteen won't need anything blue - your balls will be blue enough for the both of you." (Well, it wasn't quite THAT bad - but I'll admit to getting pretty anxious by the time the big day arrived.)

The ceremony went really well - what little of it I remember. I remember saying my vows and hearing the priest's voice but mostly I was lost in her eyes. There are things that Eighteen only tells me with her eyes and what she was telling me as the priest droned on had me totally mesmerized. It took one long breathtaking kiss to break the spell.

Gohan P. O. V
Gohan was lost, not just a little lost A LOT lost, he was beginning to wonder why he had taken Bulmas advice.

"Go for a walk, get to know the city a bit." she had said.

Gohan had no idea what he was letting himself in for, this was the most difficult place to navigate he had ever been to (and he had been to other planets), with practically zero line of sight due to the massive sky scrapers and trying to use Ki to navigate was nearly useless too as there was so many signals from the mass of people all the signals jumble together and become one mass far too confusing to interpret.

Gohan had been wandering for hours and the sun was now starting to set, 'just a little longer then it should be dark enough for me to fly above the city and find my way back' he thought, looking around for a quiet place to take off he suddenly realised a beautiful woman had stopped right in front of him.

"hey cutie, long time no see," she immediately leant over and planted a kiss on Gohans forehead.

Gohan froze in shock and started to turn a bright glowing red very quickly as he thought about what just happened in the middle of the street.

"M..Maron is that you?"he asked recovering slightly.

"Hehe well of course sweetie who else do you think I could be." she giggled making her breasts jiggle slightly, which Gohan totally noticed. "so what are you doing around this side of town cutie?" Maron asked.

Gohan almost didnt hear the question as he was too busy taking in the sight of Marons smoking hot body which was barely covered by a red and white striped, low cut mini dress that just about came to half way between her knee and the top of her leg and was very fitted.  "I'm sorry Maron I have to go" Gohan flew away very flustered "Videl is better videl is better"
Maron walked away sad and she met someone someone who knows how to treat a woman and his name is Yamcha