nest

Boom period means "heat"

____<____>____<____>____>___<___>__>__<

As Soo-yeon got older, Jung Ho-seok noticed that Kim Nam-joon had changed.

  - His Omega no longer nests.
When they first started dating,  Hoseok didn't understand Omega's nesting behavior because he didn't study well in the physiology class. Kim Namjoon knocked on his door before the heat period, lowered his eyes and asked a little embarrassedly if he could borrow a few clothes. When he was wearing clothes, he asked blankly, "Namjoon, do you have enough clothes?"

His Omega immediately blushed when he heard this answer, and stood for a long time while holding the door frame, and finally whispered, "Not enough"

In retrospect, hoseok simply wanted to slap himself three times at the time, which sounded too much like molesting his boyfriend, and Kim Namjoon was a thin-skinned person. But Namjoon is so cute that he still feels dizzy when he thinks about it, okay, just once, just once.

After their relationship, Kim Namjoon's first heat period, Jung Ho-seok, was somewhat chaotic. Although it wasn't the first time they did it, he was still surprised at how much Kim Namjoon needed and relied on him during the heat period. His dear Omega is a person who is good at forbearance. After this experience, hoseok felt that it would not be possible to continue like this. He must understand the needs of Omega during the heat period, otherwise Kim Namjoon will continue to wrong himself in future.

So Jung Ho Seok finally got a good understanding of what the act of "building a nest" is and how important it is to an Omega who has a partner.

  Knowing this, Jung Ho-seok knocked on the door of his room with a large stack of clothes before Kim Nam-joon's next heat.

Then it became a habit. On the eve of each boom period,hoseok always remembers to carry the clothes he wears recently to Kim Nam Joon’s room; the clothes that have not been worn for too long have no smell on them, so there is no way to appease the Omega before the boom period. Change it once.

Perhaps because he was still living in the dormitory, Kim Nam Joon was very restrained at first, but Jung Ho Seok found that although he didn't say anything, he always looked at ease every time he was nestled in his clothes. Occasionally, when he took it late, or changed to a new laundry detergent, Kim Namjoon would get a little restless. He tentatively pretended to have forgotten it once. In the middle of the night, Kim Namjoon knocked on his door. Without saying a word, he pulled the sports jacket he was wearing and buried his head in it. It was only after a long while that he heard his stuffy voice through the fabric "This is mine."

Jung Ho Seok felt that he could probably explode on the spot.

  Although Kim Namjoon like that is really cute, Jung Ho Seok didn't want to bully him too much, but later he added a few more clothes to him.

"Tell me what else do you want, Namjoon." Every time he knocked on Kim Namjoon's door with his clothes in his arms, he would always kiss Omega's forehead softly and add.