Fifty Four.

Good morning deviyon aur sajjano.

*****

"Rangers! Rest up for the night. Kal se endurance training shuru hogi. Training ke bas 10 mahine bache hai. And discipline is of utmost importance. I want everyone on field by 4:45 am. Good night, Rangers. Dismissed!" Sidharth bellowed to the troops standing in front of him. His foot stomped onto the ground, the sound of his heavy boots along with the others made his blood rush as he saluted them all.

"Sir, dinner hall pack hojaayega. Aap pehele chale jaayiye." One of the men he worked with said.

"Yes Suresh. Ek baar maa aur wife se baat karlu... Phir aata hoon. Warna they'll wait up without going to bed." Sidharth nodded, pulling his phone out of his pocket. He held it up in the air and walked a few minutes of a distance away. His heart paced faster whenever he saw more than one or two line pop up on his phone, telling him that the signal was better. But it was gone within seconds. He sighed, there were two lines. He could try at least. He dialled her number, not bothering to look for her contact on the phone. The ringing cracked slightly and he sighed, walking further off. There was a huge rock, and the night was so pleasant. There was a slight breeze and the leaves were rustling. She answered within one ring. He chuckled, hearing her loud and ecstatic voice.

"Baebu!" She yelled out in excitement.

"Aise hi zorr se baat kar. Sunaayi dega." Sidharth laughed.

"Sidhaaaarth! Kaisa hai? Sab theek hai waha? Subah phone kyu nahi kiya phonchte hi? Khaaya kuch?" Shehnaaz asked.

"Haaa... Aan. Meri ja...aan. Khaun...nga a...ab. T...tu ne kh...aaya?" The signals were terrible.

"Haan. Khaaliya. Tu bata? Sab theek hai waha?" Shehnaaz asked. He could hear her shifting around. Her voice started getting better and he hoped that hers would too.

"Haan baba. Everything is the same. Sheru ke bacche hogaye." Sidharth chuckled. Sheru was one of the NSG dogs, whose mate had given birth to 12 puppies.

"Hogaye? Kaise hai? Dekha tu ne unko?" Shehnaaz gasped.

"Yeah. I went down as soon as I came. They're so small. Abi Lily is very protective. Canine instinct hota haina? So she didn't let me get any closer." He said.

"Awe! Mujhe bhi chahiye!" Shehnaaz mumbled.

"Kya chahiye? Aur kutte? Kutte ke bacche? Ya bacche?" Sidharth snorted.

"Sab chahiye. Tu jo dega woh lungi." Shehnaaz giggled. He laughed loudly. He loved this girl with everything in him.

"Kutta dediya, uske bacche... Usko hi pooch... Aur mere bacche... Jab hoga tab hoga." He said.

"Jab hoga tab hoga kya hota hai kanjar? Planning karni hoti hai." Shehnaaz scolded him.

"Usme planning kya karna hai? I'm ready to handle it. Banane ka plan karna hai toh I'm down." He grinned shamelessly.

"Haaye Sidhaaartg!" She blushed.

"Ab yeh chod... How's maa?" He asked, breathing in the fresh air.

"She's good. Abi abi andhar gayi hum dono ke liye snacks laane." She said, laying back on the grass.

"Dinner ke time snacks kaun khaata hai bey?" Sidharth chuckled.

"Hum dono. She even came to office with me aaj after you left. She spoke to the ladies... Aur na... Sidharth... Mai abi bolu ya jab tu wapas aayega tab bolu?" Shehnaaz gasped.

"About what?" He asked.

"About work." She said.

"Abi bolne se kaunsa bill bharna hai tujhe?" He said.