ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴀᴠᴇɴɢᴇʀs s.ᴋ.ʏ.ɴ.ɪ.ɢ.ʜ.ᴛ

Mother Bae Taeyeon POV
I was cooking a breakfast for my baby and when I heard a foot steps coming. I looked at her and saw that she passed out. I hurry up to catch her body not to fall hard on the floor. I held her body like a bride style and got out to the house.

Later that moment~

We were now in the Hospital and I'm still worried to much for my baby. The doctor said "she's fine" and "her condition was quite normal in her age" THE HECK IS THAT! I was now in the beast mode and I heard my phone ringing loudly. I look at it and it was my DAMN Manager. I answer the call and I have to go home and go to the airport but before I stand up I felt a hand to my grip. I looked down and it was my baby looking confused why she was in the hospital.

I told everything happened to her and she smiled at me. Baby why are you still smiling at me, when you gave me A FUCKING HEART Attack. I said to my mind and we got out and drive her home then blah blah blah....

Bae Y/n POV
I got home and my mom hurrys to pack some stuff of hers. I take a quick bath and when I'm done my mom was no where to find. Well I miss her so much, I wish we can hangout a lot of time.

I decided to sneak out to find if my weird dream where truth or not. I was now in the front of some building where it called AVENGERS. Well I'm gonna sneak out a little to find someone or let's see

 Well I'm gonna sneak out a little to find someone or let's see