3- The shopping arrangement (Pt. 1) ✨

The 13 were seated in Y/n's dining room. Additional chairs were brought in so everyone could sit together, Diavolo and Y/n sitting at the two heads of the table.

"So we'll stay here for a week? Is that really alright with you Y/n?" Diavolo asks, looking over at them.

Y/n had a perplexed look on their face. 'This house is only so big...would they be okay with sharing a bed? Should I sleep on the couch? I don't know if I can trust anyone in my room alone. What if they look through my things?'

Sighing, Y/n asks, "I don't suppose you would want to be separated, would you? Like being put in separate houses?"

"I'd prefer if that didn't happen. I'd like to keep an eye on all my brothers if possible." Lucifer replies.

"Right, I get it. Then would you all be fine with sharing beds? This house is only so big and there are a lot of you.

Ooh! There is a bunk bed in my brothers room. The twins can have that. And I have 2 air mattresses that can be blown up." Y/n rambles, having started pacing the room.

"I can understand that housing 12 people must be a pain. Please allow us to assist when we can." Diavolo replies with a kind smile.

Y/n stops pacing and smiles back. "Thank you! But before we get into sleeping arrangements much more, I suppose we should go shopping for clothing."

'Wait, they can't all fit in my car! Would we get weird looks if we used the train? How am I going to get through this...' Y/n thinks, their heart sinking.

Looking around the room, Y/n's eyes stop when they see a framed picture of them and their cousin at the beach.

'Nick! He must be able to help.' "Excuse me everyone, I need to make a call." Y/n says, walking into the hallway.

Y/n dials their cousin Nick's number, he answers on the second ring.

'Hey Y/n! What's up?' Y/n smiles upon hearing their cousins deeper voice through the phone.

"Hey Nick, you busy right now? I need help." Y/n asks.

'Eh, not really. Cleaning can wait. What do you need help with?'

Y/n goes on to explain that 12 fictional characters appeared in their house, looking over at them once in a while to make sure they aren't causing chaos.

'What the fuck?'

"That's what I said! I've just accepted this honestly."

'You sure this isn't just some fever dream we're both stuck in?' Nick asks.

"Even if it is, might as well have fun. So I need your help in getting them to the outlet. Might need a little money too..." Y/n says, walking into their room to check their wallet.

'Y/nnnnn..' Nick groans. They hear him sigh before saying, 'Alright. I'll be over in 20. Sound good?'

"Yep! Thanks Nick, this is why you're my favorite." Y/n replies, tucking their wallet in their pocket.

'Yea yea, whatever. You owe me.' Y/n hears a beep, signaling that Nick hung up.

Y/n walks back into the dining room, all heads turning to them when they walk in. "Okay, so my cousin's coming over to help me. We're heading to the mall!"

~ Timeskip ~

"Okay everyone, this is Nick, my cousin." Y/n says, gesturing to their cousin. The two, despite being cousins look quite similar. Nick however, is 2 years older and a few inches taller.

"My god, you're actually here." Nick says, astonished. "What, you think I'd lie to you about this?" Y/n asks.

"I mean, you're a little.."  "Nick!" Y/n hits him and he stumbles back.

"Sorry! Sorry." Nick looks up at the tall men. "Uhh... you 7. Come with me." He points to a group.

The group consisted of:
Lucifer
Diavolo
Mammon
Barbatos
Belphegor
Solomon
And Asmodeus

"Which leaves you five with me. Sorry, it's gonna get cramped in here." Y/n states, pointing towards Simeon, Luke, Leviathan, Satan, and Beelzebub.

The two groups head into the cars. Nick, having a van didn't have to worry about space. Y/n on the other hand...

"Ow, wait!"
"Hold on.."
"I can't feel my legs..."

And so, Beel had to be switched to the front seat, Satan being brought to the back.

"You guys are simply too tall...Oh, except for you Luke." Y/n says, looking into the rear view mirror. He frowns at the statement.

~ At the outlet mall ~

"Okay, we'll start in here and figure things out from there." Y/n says. They had given each of them around 150 dollars. "I'd say get 2 outfits. But if you have extra-"

Nick was interrupted by Y/n. "-Which you should by the way."

"You can spend it on one other thing you may see." Nick continues.

"Buuut you could save it as well." Y/n interjects again. 'This is taking so much out of my bank account already...'

"Yea, do whatever. Just don't cause trouble, and we'll get out of here at 5:30pm." Nick says, checking his watch.

"Now, go have fun!"

~~~
Pacing? In this book? Nah, what's that?

I hope you enjoyed this, sorry it took so long to post
Idk why I decided to make a book when I'm not even too into Obey me anymore 😭

Anyways, hope you're having a lovely day, see you all next time ^^

- Lo <3