chapter 1

" If you loves . me."

"...then Prove ..."

Arnav husked removing his jazzy red tie, he lowered his head, she trembled her eyes unsteady,there's no more escapes,no hide and seek  Khushi hesitated little, but somehow bravely put her arms around his neck and she briefly touched corner of his mouth.

Not even a kiss,a peck,

Arnav smiled, they were escaped from school,her school blazer lying on the chaise,he wasn't expected her easy acceptness , Khushi Gupta, now his girlfriend, Aravind Malik's daughter.

An innocent kitten.

Khushi carefully pulled away from him.

" I love you Arnav...i .."

" I love you too... my tintin.."

Arnav cheerfully exclaimed back..he doesn't want to make her uncomfortable so ,He took out food packet and opened juice bottle.

" Now eat before you fade in this blasting heat .."

He said in an encouraging but calculative tone. Khushi shot a confused look ,then sat beside him.

Arnav poured her drink, and they finally started to eat.

******†*****************

Aravind Malik glanced at his PC monitor,  Raizada lads new scandal.

Arnav rarely skips any paparazzi  attention.

Aravinds fists balled tight.

Arnav Raizada, the spoilt prince of Raizada clan, his beloved sister's son...!

His darling nephew..!!

Arnav, he again sunken to another hot water, he's not learning anything from his past mistakes .

Aravind dialled his PA s number , he's going to meet Rudra Pratap Raizada, they're going to have breakfast meeting with some foreign deligates, now that he's going to confront RP Raizada about Arnav and his new PR stunt.

""""""************************

Gargi adjusted flower vase,a bunch of freshly picked stargazer lilies , everything is perfect,Aman Malik is going to celebrate his thirty fourth birthday,so his father, Aravind Malik arranged this big birthday bash for his dear son.

Gargi felt a tug in  heart, Aman still treats her like a third wheel, even though he dearly loves his step brother, Arjun.

Arjun, her and Aravinds son.

In all these years Aman scarcely recognised her, even if that hurts her, she never showed it to anyone, she may not belongs to Malik's class, but she's wife of Aravind Malik.

she was a divorcee with a daughter, a stenographer in Aravind Malik's office. Soon after Aravinds wife's death Aravind put forth his marriage proposal, but she wasn't ready for that, Khushi was just a little kid, they were all alone in Delhi ,

Sudheer Gupta,her ex husband was very ambitious scientist, he got a foreign University fellowship, his dream..he was thrown between his dream and menial life struggle,so they decided to get divorce, but he left his ancestral house and some small fortune to his daughter, sudheer wasn't a tyrant,he was a noble gentleman who doesn't want to burry his dream.

Khushi and she, they were happy but Aravind was very determined boss, after two years constant rejection, finally she accepted his proposal and got married . But his son was prejudiced denial mode,he believed his dad was trapped by her.