010.

I applied some red eyeshadow to my eye, and red lipstick to my lips admiring it in the mirror

I applied some red eyeshadow to my eye, and red lipstick to my lips admiring it in the mirror. "I'm feeling good about tonight." Rue smiled fixing her tuxedo.

I dressed up as the devil, I just wore black ripped shorts with a red croptop and some horns.

Rue dressed up as Marlene Dietrich. As we walked to Jules house, there was so many children trick or treating but it's halloween.

Rue knocked on her door, and Jules opened it. She dressed up as like an angel or some shit. Next stop was Kat, then Lexi's house. "Wow." Rue laughs awkwardly admiring Jules costume.

wait, are they dating?

"You look- fucking amazing." Rue blurted causing me to widen my eyes. Well damn. "Thank you, I don't really feel it but you know." Jules shrugged. Rue then leaned in for a kiss before Jules literally backed up embarrassing the fuck outta Rue. She just played it off.

"Uhm, you smell like alcohol." Rue told Jules.
"Uh, I mean it's halloween right?" Jules shrugged walking away. Rue closed the front door and I followed behind them kicking pebbles while I was walking.

We then made it to Kat's house, "Wow, you look fucking cool." Rue blankly said as Jules opened her mouth in disbelief. "Wow."

"It's whatever, I think i'm gonna get really fucked up tonight." Kat shrugged with a smile. "Mm, same." Jules added. I just stood there in silence fiddling with my fingers.

Rue looked at Jules confused but said nothing. We finally started walking to Lexi's house and I was starting to get exhausted with all this walking. She opened the doors quickly leaving all of us in shock.

She's that old man that paints, holy fucks.

"I'm Bob Ross!" Lexi exclaimed with a smile proud of herself. "The painter from PBS?" She added kinda confused. Kat started nodding and everyone started to giggle a bit.

"Hey creepy, the whole point of halloween is to look attractive!" Suze shoves popcorn in her mouth lying on the sofa. "No it's not!" Lexi defends her self quickly.

"Oh really? You do me a favor and you count how many girlfriends of yours are dressed up like 50 year old men." Suze pointed holding popcorn in her hand.

"Report back to me." Suze shrugged grabbing a handful of popcorn. Thuds come from behind me and I spin around to see Cassie.

she looked amazing.

"Is it too much?" Cassie questioned. Everyone responded with some type of no. We ended up walking to the party.

As we walked there, it was complete silence until Cassie spoke up. "Where's Maddy?"
"No clue." I muttered pulling out my phone to check the time.

We made it to the party, everyone dressed up but I couldn't spot Maddy anywhere. After that whole incident I doubt she's gonna go to a party, she's probably just taking a breather.

Ashtray was sitting in the corner literally eating some girls face. "is this his routine the fuck?" I mumbled grabbing myself a drink and sitting right next to Ashtray.

He stopped kissing her to look at me, "Can't you see im busy?" He barked furrowing his eyebrows. "Continue doing what your doing im just sitting down." I replied blankly sipping some of the drink.

Fuck, that burns.

The crowd started cheering so I quickly got up to see what was happening. They were cheering "Nate!" and he made his grand entrance with fucking Maddy.

What the actual fuck?

I muttered rolling my eyes then pouring shots in a glass downing them. I took a couple started to feel a little woozy. I stumbled over to a sofa next to Roy. "Heyyy." I dragged the Y leaning on his shoulder.

"What's up Evelyn." He nodded handing me a drink. "Here.". I smiled taking it and taking sips until I felt worse.

I felt arms carrying me somewhere, "wow." I muttered before I heard a male voice. "Yo, what are you doing wit her?"

I felt fuzzy so I couldn't hear nothing, But I was laid on a couch. "It's not your problem man." Roy spoke up.

"It is my problem because my brother wouldn't want nun to happen to her, So it's best if you tell me where the fuck you taking her past out like that." I finally made out the voice to be ashtray.

I slowly sat up opening my eyelids a bit.
"You like her or something?" Troy asked walking closer to ashtray practically spitting in his face.

"Nah that doesn't mean i'm gonna let a boy use her." Ashtray relaxed his shoulder a bit. "I know your secret and I think everyone does Ashtray. Do you even have a family?" As soon as those words left Roy's mouth he fell to the ground screaming in pain.

"Say that again, I fucking dare you." Ashtray held his shirt punching his face. I groaned leaning back into the couch before ashtray got dragged away by Fezco and my hand got yanked by Ashtray before getting dragged away.

A/N: ashtrays getting a little better I see