💛Haldi💛

Recap:Okay so hello everyone as I wasn't well and had an operation I couldn't update but from now onwards I will try to be more punctual.

Author's pov

So aaj yn and nischay ki haldi hai and then mehendi and then sangeet....

Author's pov ends

Ym: Ynnnnnnn... kitna soyegi uth jaa 10 baj gaye hai aur aaj teri haldi hai.......

Yn:Arey yaar mummy kya hai hai yaar sone dona yaar haldi kal parso    kar lenge...

Ym:pagal nind mai kya badbadati rahti chal uth jaa ready ho jaana kapde closet mai rakhe hai..

Yn: okayy

Then you jumped out of your bed and went to bath and got ready...

Your outfit:

On the other hand Nischay too woke &got ready

Nischay's outfit:

Okay so now let's begin with the function

You both sat together and you had to apply haldi first to eachother...so nischay took leaves and haldi and applied it on your face meanwhile your harami friends be like: ohohohohohoohhhoho
You blushed...(humari sharmili dulhaniaa)then you did the same and the rasm continued......you and nischay were feeling as you  were in heaven...you both ate,drank juice,clicked pictures,chased abbu bhaiya and many more things...💛
Now the rasam ended you all were going to your rooms but while going Nischay grabbed your hand...pulled you by your waist and held it tightly and said...."I love Yn will you be my forever Ik you are doing this marriage for your parents but will you be mine completely mine"
You said"I'll think"....and went into your room...

Same day at night...

Yn:you were just thinking about what nischay said and you were in your deep thoughts when your phone rang....it was nischay's call
You picked up the call and said

Yn:Hey!!

Nischay:Umm..Hi yn are you free

Yn: yes but whyy

Nischay:can you come downstairs near the pool I want to talk to you...

Yn:yeah wait I'm coming...

And you declined the call.

After 5 minutes you went near the pool and saw nischay there...you went to him and asked why did he call you...

Nish:umm tumne kuch socha

Yn: dekho nischay first of all calm down....hmm so listen I feel like I have feelings for you but I am not sure about it....Dont worry till the time I make myself sure I'll take you as a good friend...

He warmly smiled at you and you too smiled back to him..
While going you kissed him on his cheeks and ran to your room.....

...........................................................

Okay byee your nalli author Khushiii
Byeee

Spoilers: