Tangled with Worry

Person: Jesse
Relationship: Siblings
Age of reader: 13
Season: 2 (obvi)
Roll: Inventor
This is what the confessionals will look like
(Sorry it's short)
Edited: I added a few sentences
——
Y/n pov

"We must vote who shall go into the challenge." Allison explains to us. "Everyone come up one by one and pick the card of which you wish to go save your friends." Allison instructs and everyone goes one by one and picks a card as told. "Y/n! Come pick your card." Allison calls out to me.

"We're gonna get your brother back, ok baby?" Liza rubs my back reassuringly and I go up. I pick Gabbie cause, why not? As I sit down I feel a chill run down my spine. "Gabbie! And Y/n!" Allison calls out. "You can do this, Y/n!" Alex yells out to me as we're escorted to the outside area.

Soon, we start the challenge and because I'm younger and smaller then Gabbie, I climb faster and get up to the balcony before her. Jorogumo is holding my brother and DeStorm and I'm forced to choose who I want to die and who I want to save.

"I thought you wanted Gabbie or I!" I shout at Jorogumo. "Choose, bitch!" She screams at me. "Jesse!" I scream back at her after a bit of thought. She throws Jesse towards me and I catch him before he falls. "DeStorm, I'm sorry!" I cry out to him as Jesse holds his hand over my eyes so I don't have to watch DeStorm be eaten alive.

As we walk back into the lounge, my friends start chatting when they realize that I killed DeStorm. "At least we got your brother back." Liza reassured. "Yeah, we did." I smile up at my brother and he ruffles my hair. "I'm going to get you out of here, kiddo." He hugs me to him. I nod and smile as I sit back on the couch. Could my brother have been lying though? Did he make an impossible promise to keep?