~Its ok~

Noise is the first thing that comes back

Noise is the first thing that comes back. And a lot of it. I try to open my eyes but as expected I wince at the lights. There was a lot of noise going on around me, but I couldn't focus on a voice to tell what they were saying. I squint through my eyes to try see what's going on.

I'm lying on a bed, the roof above me is moving quickly. A hand blocks my view of the roof, a latex gloved hand starts clicking, obviously trying to get my attention.

"Kadie, can you hear me" a woman's voice said

"What's going on" I mumbled.

My entire body felt numb, I couldn't feel anything. If you told me I was decapitated right now I could believe you.

Slowly my hearing came back. There was a lot of people around me, the sound of an ambulance in the background was heard too.

"Ok Kadie do you remember anything of what happened?" The woman said, as she ran along side my bed. I opened my eyes more, not fully, I didn't have the energy to open them fully yet. There was multiple doctors and nurses around me, way more than one person should have, the bed I was lying on was going a hundred miles an hour down the hall. A girl was at the front getting people out of the way.

Doctors on both side of me, on my left they were talking as they looked down at their clipboards. The other side they were doing who knows what, one stuck something into my arm, I couldn't even feel it piercing my skin, another was hooking more things up.

"Where's Daniel" I mumbled, having no energy to talk above a whisper

"Kadie can you tell me what happened?" The girl asked again

"Where's Daniel?" I repeated, gaining more strength in my voice as I sat up in my bed.

I still felt completely numb, but adrenaline took over my body as I looked around the large hallway for Daniel.

"Kadie you need to sit back down" a woman said

"Where's Daniel" I repeated for the third time, pulling the tubes off my face

"Kadie they need to stay on" a doctor said, trying to put them back

"Don't touch me, where Daniel" I said loudly. Pushing the tubes and wires away.

At this point the bed had stopped moving and there were three doctors or nurses left around me.

"Kadie you need to sit back down and let us assess you" A nurse said, attempting to push me back down on the bed

"Where's Daniel" I said loudly, for about the millionth time because apparently they can't hear me

"He's coming Kadie, you need to sit back down"

"Fuck off" I said, pushing their hands away. I quickly pulled the needles and god knows what else, out of my arms and hands. I swung my legs around to the side of the bed