Chapter 1:Where It all began

This is my first story that I ever wrote online,I tried to make this in character as much as possible.I hope you like it! (Update: Cringe alert,but I promise as the chapters go on the writing gets better 😅)

Narrator:The city of Townsville...IS UNDER ATTACK by none other than Mojo jojo,good grief what's he up to now?

Mojo jojo: "MWAHAHAHAHAHA,I Mojo jojo! shall defeat the Powerpuff girls with my DESTRUCTO RAY HAHHAHAHA".Mayor:"Oh boy! It's Mojo!..uh er- what should I do?"Ms.Bellum:"Mayor you have to call the power puff girls!" Mayor: "Oh!,right!..*Mayor grabs the phone*Girls! Mojo jojo is attacking Townsville again!".

*At the Pgg house*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Buttercup: "BLOSSOM THE HOTLINE!",Blossom:On it! *blossom flies to the phone answering it* "Yes Mayor?". "Really Mayor again?" *sigh* "On it Mayor.." "Guys Mojos attacking the city!"  Buttercup: "Ugh again??"  Bubbles: "That's the third time this week!"  Blossom: "I know,but there's nothing we can do about it,all we do is fight!" Buttercup: "Fineeeee"  *They rushed off to Mojo jojo*  Blossom:What are you up to now Mojo?   Mojo jojo: " MWAHHAHA I WILL DESTROY YOU WITH MY-      Buttercup: "ENOUGH,talk is cheap! Let's kick Mojos butt!"   Blossom: "alright,Bubbles! Destroy the ray! Buttercup! Kick Mojos butt! I'll help!.  *Bubbles successfully destroyed the machine while the other two were teaching Mojo jojo a lesson,but a weird pink gas emerged from the machine as it got destroyed* Bubbles:Huh?? What's this gas? *cough cough* BLOSSOM HELP...*Yawn* me...  Blossom & Buttercup: BUBBLES!!,  They were about to check and see if bubbles is ok but before they did they fell asleep from the same gas.

*2 hours later*

Buttercup was the first to wake up,When she looked around she realized she was in a quiet grey room.Buttercup's sisters were still sleeping,but at least they were ok.  Buttercup: "Girls?...Girls!?...Ugh it's no use there asleep still."   Buttercup heard some snoring from the other side of the room,When she looked..well you'll see.   Buttercup: "WHAT ARE THE ROWDY RUFF BOYS DOING HERE!?!?,shouldn't they be beating up vending machines!?." Bubbles was slowly waking up cause of Buttercup.   Bubbles: "uhh...my head......Buttercup?"Bubbles was looking in the same direction buttercup was looking,At first she saw some red,blue and green but when she adjusted her vision she finally saw what got Buttercup so riled up about.  Bubbles: EEEK THE ROWDY RUFF BO-  Buttercup: "Quit it Bubbles! (Saying this while her hand is on Bubbles mouth) you'll wake them up!",but it was too late one of them was waking up,thankfully for them it was Boomer who was waking up.Buttercup was about to power blast him,but she couldn't use her powers.  Buttercup: "Hey what's going on? I can't use my powers! What gives?."   Boomer: "Hey...what am I doing here?...Whatever..*goes back to sleep just because* Buttercup: "Man..he's an idiot,Thank god for that!"   Mojo jojo(speaking on the speaker): "MAAHAHHAHAAA,having trouble using your powers?,Why it's because I put some antidote X on you guys!,I made it myself! unfortunately you can still fly but that's all you can do so who cares?" Buttercup: "Of course we can still fly,You made it! But I'm surprised you actually have the brains to make something like that."  Mojo jojo(speaking on the speaker): You will eat those words once I destroy Townsville! MWAHAHAHA. Bubbles: "Ummmm Mojo? Can you please tell us why the boys are here??" Mojo jojo(speaking on the speaker): "I'm glad you asked! the reason is..."

Hi I'm sorry this chapter was so short,The next chapter will definitely be longer! That's if you want me to do another chapter.If you guys do,it should come out tomorrow if not it will definitely come out on the 8th or 9th (Also sorry for the cliffhanger lol)

P.S There will be more pictures