My Thoughts On The Red Pill

I was in the red pill as a teen and discovered it when I was searching for answers. I had a hatred towards women because of what they did to me as a teen. I watched StephIsCold and saw his experience that he was harassed by older women when he was 15. I was also physically harassed by older women when I was 15 and another weird woman told me that she liked little boys which I thought nothing of at the time because of my teenage hormones and I was attracted to her since I was innocent. I was harassed one time when an older woman kissed me sexually when I was 15. I was also humiliated in middle school when I was 11 by a Latina who shoved her breasts in my face and hugged me tightly at the end. She also laughed at me. This was during recess in the school yard during recess. She did it in front of everyone and everyone saw. This was the first sexual harassment I experienced.

I also experienced where three girls pinned me down against a wall when I was a senior in highschool and they racially profiled me and basically called me a scammer. This was a result when a black girl asked me to share my umbrella since it was snowing. The light skinned black girl started to moan and kiss me and she pressed her body against mine. She was facing me. Also the two black girls surrounded me. One was on my right side and one was on my left side. They were blocking me so I couldn't escape. I was lucky that the bus came so that I could go home and the light skinned girl wouldn't do anything worse to me like have sex with me. I also forgot to mention that people were present and they didn't do anything about it since I was a man and they thought that it wasn't harassment. Imagine if the genders were swapped and there were three black guys doing this sexual harassment to a South Asian girl. The story would be different. This caused me to have a hatred towards women.

In college I was sexually harassed by a Latina white girl where she was masturbating to me in class and moaning loudly and the professor thought nothing of it because she believes that guys don't go through sexual harassment and she didn't care about men.

These experiences got me angry and I also had a porn addiction and masturbation addiction. I'm currently working to overcome it but I relapsed August 5, 2022 after 23 days of nofap and semen retention. I hated women because they controlled my life through me fapping off to them from watching them on the screen. I recall I did it 20 times in a single day one time.

I then discovered brother Ejay Madden but his channel name was ELIJAH at the time. He introduced me to Christianity and also I rediscovered semen retention and no fap from him. I discovered it in November 2017 when I was sent to the emergency room for my addiction and had to take a month off from when I was in highschool. I forgot some parts of my story but I discovered Ejay in 2019 when I started college. I learned Christianity from his videos but I was still a Hindu. I didn't like Hinduism because I didn't feel connected to it and I was just going through the motions. I began to look up Christian content and street preaching. I also felt bad for women because they went through harassment everyday. I also felt bad for the problems they had to go through and discovered that sexual harassment was more dangerous for them.

I also believed that the red pill promoted hatred towards women. There also"benefits" such as the red pill lenses which was where you were able to see female nature when in public, but it was really just a perspective of hatred towards women. I learned that the red pill community is filled with playboys. I learned this one from Christian who has a YouTube channel called Relearning Relationships where he talks about relationships and the psychology of it. He also said, "You can't turn a harlot into a housewife and you can't turn a playboy into a husband." It goes both ways. All of these red pill men are insecure. They were maybe hurt by a woman so they think that every woman is the same and that's simply not true. There are good women and there are bad women. The girls you attract or are attracted to is simply a reflection of you as a man. Christian has a lot of wisdom and it opened my eyes up recently. I notice this influencer for example named Sneako has a hatred towards women probably because he was hurt by one or he's maybe fatherless or doesn't have a good father. This is dangerous because he is influencing more men to hate women since he has a very huge audience. In the Bible a man is supposed to love his wife to death in a marriage just as Jesus died for the church. These red pilled men see women as only objects which is wrong. I'm guilty of this too. I mainly view white women as objects and other women as humans but I think they are beautiful and I respect them. I feel like I disrespect white girls because I view them as objects of pleasure instead of human beings. I need to repent. I would date any other woman other than white women because they are too distracting and I can't control myself around them.

Anyway I was going of on a tangent and this is turning into a rant. These red pilled men are missing God and they go to smashing females to think that that will fill the void in their heart. The void was designed to be filled by God only. The last and most important point that I want to make is that these red pill men are decieved because of their emotions and experiences with women. There are good women and there are bad women and the woman you choose is a reflection of the man you are.