Epilouge

Here's the epilogue. It's so hard for me to write this.

The very word 'epilogue' means that a story has an end.

I end this book with the same image I started it with. This story was planned as an OS. But I've expanded it to the extent that it's now my first short story.

Thank you in advance to everyone who has read this story.

THANK YOU to everyone who has diligently written comments.

THANKS to all silent readers.

Thanks to you all.

11 Years Later:

Hermione's P.O.V.:

I was standing on platform 9 3/4 with my children and Draco. It's unbelievable that my babies are going to Hogwarts today.

I've lived with the Malfoys since Bella's death. Draco has always taken care of me. At first it was difficult because Lucius was still at home. But when he got to Azkaban 2 months after Voldemort was dead, it was much better.

We painted the whole house with magic. It was now nice and light. The triplets each got their own room. In which they have lived since they were 5 years old.

Many thought Draco was the father. Questions about how long Draco and I had been together stopped when we saw what the three of them looked like.

The oldest looked like Bella only she had my hazel eyes. The hair, however, was just as raven black and strongly curled. It reached up to her shoulder blades.

The second born had black hair, it was also curly but not as strong as Bella's. They weren't long. The eyes were a deep dark brown, although not quite as dark as Bellatrix's.

My youngest clearly had my hair. He wore them in a braid, they go open to his shoulders. The eyes, however, were Bellatrix's dark brown, almost black eyes.

The three were incredible.

"Hermione! Nice to see you." That was Harry taking Teddy to the train station. The son of Remus and Nym. He approached us. "hey Harry" I gave him a quick hug. We chatted briefly until I dared to look at the clock at 10:55 am. "The children must go." He nodded and said goodbye to Teddy.

I squatted slightly. "Take care of yourselves and stick together yes?" "We'll take care mom!" I smiled. "Okay then get on the train." nobody moved. All three gave me a quick hug. "mum what if we get into different houses?" my little girl asked me. "Listen. It doesn't matter if you come in the same house. It doesn't matter which house you come in either. Oke?" All three nodded. "Say goodbye to Draco and then get on the train." Everyone hugged Draco again and ran onto the train.

"They're growing up," Draco said. At which I just had to laugh. "Not so fast Draco. They're only eleven." The train disappeared around the bend. We said our goodbyes to Harry and headed home.

Minerva McGonagall POV:

I led the first years into the great hall. I had already discovered Hermione's triplets and Teddy. In front of the Sorting Hat they mount up. "It's the sorting hat. You put it on and it will tell you which house you're in. I'm going to call you alphabetically now."

I glanced at the crowd for a moment, then began. "Cedric Alastor Granger!" Hermione's youngest son stepped forward. His ponytail wagged back and forth as he came over. He smiled at me and I nodded to him. He sat down and I put the Sorting Hat on his head. It wasn't long before he was screaming, "Hufflepuff!" I took his hat off his head and he beamed towards his table.

"Nymphadora Bellatrix Granger!" I continued. Some of the older students winced at the name Bellatrix. The dark-haired came up to me with her head held proud and sat down. Her hat took a lot longer than her brother's. "Slytherin!" he finally yelled into the hall. She walked over to the Slytherin table and gave Cedric a sad look before sitting down.

I continued with Hermione's middle son: "Remus Fred Granger!". He slowly approached me. Shortly before me, he nodded to me, which I replied briefly. He sat down and again I put the hat on my head. He was much more nervous than his siblings. If I were to bet, I'd say he's a Hufflepuff, although he's also quite a horny fellow like his sister and her mother.

Der Hut brauchte ewigkeiten. Das hieß hermines Sohn war ein  Hut-Klemmer. Knapp 10 Minuten nachdem ich ihm den Hut aufgesetzt hatte  rief dieser: "Ravenclaw!" Er stand auf und überreichte mir den Hut.  Bevor er deutlich erleichtert zu seinem Tisch ging.

Wieder sah ich auf die noch ewig lange Liste, bevor ich den nächsten  Aufrief: "Ted Remus Lupin!" Dieser kam aus der Menge. Er war mit seinen  hellblauen Haaren leicht zu erkennen. Als er aus  der Menge war färbten  sich seine Haare vor nervösität, an den spitzen leicht Orange.

Er ließ sich auf den Stuhl fallen. Doch kaum berührte der Hut seinen  Kopf schrie er auch schon:"Hufflepuff!" Ich nahm den Hutt wieder von  Teddys Kopf und er lief zu Cedric und ließ sich neben ih fallen.

After the feast, I sat down in my office and wrote Hermione a letter. In the state in which house Teddy and her children were.

2 weeks before the Christmas holidays:

Even though the Grangers were all in different houses, they were always seen with Teddy. They were separated only in their common rooms and classroom subjects. The four were worse than Fred & George Wealsy, the Marauders and the Trio. As for pranks and trouble. All four are happy to be able to go home again because, like every Christmas, they will spend it together in the Burrow.

Thanks to Remus, her grades are all no worse than 'Exceeded Expectations'. By now they were known at school as 'The Squadron of Mischief'

That ends this story.

As I said, thank you all.

I hope we read each other again. Or you will read one of my books again at some point.

It's incredibly hard to say that this story will end now. But you have to stop when it's most beautiful, right? ;-)

I really hope you enjoyed the story.

I look forward to seeing/reading with you again, hopefully soon.

Your

JAmie