011.

For as long as Evelyn could remember everyone loved Maddy

For as long as Evelyn could remember everyone loved Maddy. Evelyn never knew exactly what it was, she just knew Maddy had something she didn't.

"Rue get the hell out of this bed!" I shouted yanking her foot. "Why?" She whined slamming her laptop shut. "Because you haven't stepped  foot in the real world for the last 24 hours, come on!" I grabbed her hand and as soon as she stood up she fell to the ground holding her waist.

Maddy was obviously the favorite child. It never bothered Evelyn though, Maddy treated her way better then her parents ever did.

"fuck." She mumbles trying to get up but failing each time. "Are you okay?" I got on my knees trying to help her up. "I may or may not haven't peed in like forever." She pressed her lips together .

One day this random dude got arrested because he molested other girls who did pageants.
It made Evelyn happy that her parents wouldn't just focus on that and would maybe finally notice they had another daughter.

"Rue, your gonna get a kidney infection." I grabbed her side lifting her up, she squirmed because of the pressure on her bladder. "get my mom, you can go home.." She mumbled and I nodded rushing to the living room to get her.

Maddy soon realized she loved not doing anything, because at first she wasn't even eating out of protest. Maddy would never say it out loud, especially not today because everyone is so political. She never really had any desire to have a career or job.

"Ms. Bennett, Rue needs you." I notified her spiriting back to the room and giving Rue a small hug leaving the house.

Evelyn on the other hand, dreamed of becoming a nurse. She wanted to save lives and help people. She started taking health classes early in highschool, but realized it was fucking hard.

"This please." Evelyn smiled holding a light shade of pink nail polish in her hand. The nail tech nodded shaking the bottle a bit.

"You taking anyone to the winter dance?" Maddy questioned admiring her fresh set. "I don't know." I shrugged pressing my lips together.

"Are you?" I asked her tilting my head. "Nope, Nate's not in the book anymore." She took a deep breath leaning more forward so the nail tech can get a better look at her nails. "good." I mumbled fixing my hair.

We finished up our nails paying and then leaving. She drove me to Lexi's house because we planned to have a sleepover, plus a movie marathon.

"Heyy!" I squealed pulling Lexi into a hug. " Hey Evelyn!" She smiled allowing me into the house. "you girls have fun." Suze nodded at me and I nodded thanking her for letting me stay.

"Okay, what movie do we start with?" Lexi questioned opening her laptop. "I'm think titanic?" I responded sliding under the covers.
"Yess!" She shouted going straight to netflix and putting Titanic on.

After Titanic finally finished, We decided to go to Fez's store because we do need snacks if we are going to be watching hella movies.

I slid my crocs on, walking side by side with Lexi on the street, joking about little things and just chatting.

We make it into the store and grab our things. Ashtray sat on the counter scrolling on his phone. I grabbed some hot cheetos, dr. pepper, airheads and other random shit.

I placed a basket full of snacks on the counter Lexi standing beside me with a big smile. "Goddamn." Ash mumbled scanning the items. "You sure you ain't obsessed with me, you stop by every fucking day." Ashtray furrowed his eyebrows putting the snacks in grocery bags.

"Your store is the closest, chill." I raised my eyebrows grinning a bit. "whatever." He mumbled handing me the bags and going back on his phone.

A/N: this chapter is everywhere my bad but a little storyline on maddy and evelyn considering i never made one