36? i think

Marcys POV

     I woke up to Anne rubbing my shoulder to wake me up. I smiled at her warmly which she returned. I was glad to make things better with Sasha. "Good morning Mars," Anne said. "Mornin, Anne," I replied. We walked out to see Sasha cooking some sort of meat happily. She smiled at me and waved. I waved back smiling at her too. "Morning Marbles-," she started "sorry, Marcy," she corrected herself "it's ok Sashimi," I said giving her a I didn't mind look, whatever that ment. Anne smiled putting stuff in the meat and moving it around. (Just me or would it be
Master cheff-Anne
Made toast once-Sasha
Banished from the kitchen-Marcy?)
I sat there colder than I'd like to be. I looked up Sasha trying to sneak a small piece of food. "Sasha," Anne sternly said interrupting the comfortable quiet that had fallen. Sasha looked up stunned. "Come on Anne," Sasha started "I don't want any of that," Anne scolded to which I laughed at. I looked at Anne, she had a red tint sprinkled on her face. "You two would make a great couple," Sasha said out of out were "didn't you already say that," Anne asked "yes because it's true," Sasha said. My face heated up intensely. "Oh, ik Bout that date btw," she said again calmly "WHAT," Anne and I said in unison. I may or may not have put a tracker on you guys, and it picks up on sound," she said Anne and I started dumb founded. RAWRRRRRRRR. a guint rawr broke our conversation.

3rd person POV

     Anne, Sasha, and Marcy turned quick. Without notice a green, blue and pink flash came through their eyes. And a colored strip of hair started forming. A giant beast of some sort had stood on its two hind legs out of it many pairs. What it had looked like was if a centapead and a daddy long legs had a child. Then add the giant monster factor in from Amphibia and boom you have a giant centapead with long legs ((: your welcome. Flight or fight kicked in and they ran. They quickly ran pasted it dodging leg strikes. Marcys started slipping and skidding. She fell and kept sliding. "Anne, Sasha cover me,"Marcy yelled getting the attention of the other girls. They gave a nod and ran towards the big thing. While marcy took out her journal or any way to defeat this thing. Anne and Sasha ran around it trying to confuse it. "It has black eyes, try to distract it with light. "How in the Titan am I supposed to do that," Sasha shouted.

Marcys POV

     Getting Annes attention. Just then the giant bug thing slammed its legs down on each of them. "ANNE, SASHA," I yelled for them. The ice broke. No response. They were unconscious. The bug looked pleased with its self and left. I ran over to the 2 holes. I fell to my legs crying. There was no possible way to save them. Not when your Marcy Wu, one missing of four. The outcast, the weirdo, the nerd. I went by many names. A blue light shown down the hole into the watery death that awaits me just below the ice. And so a pink one. They had been fading away quickly. "AHHHHHHH," I screamed corruption masking my identity.

The random squirrel that got sent to amphibia too somehows POV

     I still had no Nutting idea where I was... I HAD A FAMILY. hey. A Hooman I noticed a raven girl crouched at two holes in the ground and a giant bug walking away. She had been crying...no, mourning. I looked away for two seconds and get sent flying off the small tree I managed the find. A green shock wave was sent all through... well everywhere.  She had glowing green eyes, her hair had rose and grew green. Coral pieces grew from her head as horns did. She dove down grabbing two other girls and passing out as she landing back with them. Damb this bish gay... good for her good for her.