2

We pulled up to forks high school it was okay ,we had been to worst schools .''come on .'' we were running a little late to school only like ten minutes not like it really mattered .'' ''Hi.'' lissa was the one who did all the talking because of how drawn people were to her but that is a part of her being a spirit user .'' yes ?'' a plump pretty women looked up at us with thick glasses and curly red hair .'' we wont to enroll.'' lissa smiled .'' we are seniors lissa and rose white .'' lissa said throwing a sideways smile at me just because she knew jacobs last name was black she thought it was funny .''okay .'' the women looked up .'' and we have no paper work but that doesn't matter you will enroll us in senior classes and we will have all of the same classes .'' lissa used her compulsion usually we would be more discrete about compulsion like planting things in peoples heads or something like that but this was more specific .
the women got a dazed look on her face showing it had worked then she went to typing on her computer and gave us each a schedule .''thank you .'' lissa said and we walked out heading to out first class science .'' you are getting even better at compulsion ,you didn't even have to try hard that time .'' i told her .''yeah it is getting easier ,i think that my powers are growing .'' that was a good thing but at the same time i thought that it bad it might make her wont to use her powers more and that's not good for her there is a darkness in her that grows every time she uses her healing .
'' Hi.''i walked in class first lissa right beside me .''were both new students.'' lissa handed him are schedule and i took full savalance of the class room nothing caught my attention until i met eyes with a boy a beautiful boy with bronze messy hair and flawless everything he was beautiful so much so he made me catch my breath and maybe even blush .'' you can both sit behind edward and bella over there .'' i looked at the teacher to see him pointing right behind the gorgeous boy.'' Okay .'' I nodded and we went and sat down .
'' rose do you see that guy ? omg''
lissa looked at me her eyes wide .'' oh yeah .'' i whispered .'' i have never seen anyone so beautiful in my life ''
''cant agree more with you .'' i looked at the back of him he made anyone i ever thought was remotely gorgeous like this boy from the academy Jessie look hideous .''i think he is with the girl he is sitting with ,they are holding hands and whispering to each other and whispering and everything.'' jealousy shot through lissa which really shocked the hell out of me lissa never gets jealous or feels hostile toward any one .''you alright .'' i smile .''yeah sorry i dont know what went over me just he is so damn hot .'' i laughed aloud a little harder than i meant to .'' wow lissa ,maybe we should change classes so you dont have to go through all these emotions .'' i whispered .'' maybe .'' she sighed .
the next class we had was art my favorite subject ,i am actually pretty good at it lissa is to i don't know what it is maybe a vampire thing but it has the same calming effect on the both of us we just zone off and become one with out work .'' you are really good .'' this girl came over to me at the end of class when we were handing in our portraits .'' thanks.'' i smiled nicely.''i am Jessica .''she introduced herself she had a bubbly personality but it wasn't to overwhelming so she was okay for now .'' Rose and this is my sister Lissa .'' i shook her hand .'' well you guys should both come sit at my table at lunch i will personally save you guys a seat.''she skipped off and we headed out to our economics class which was so boring and me and lissa didn't even sit next to each other i sat by this guy mike who would not stop flirting with me lucky for him though i was a natural flirt not like it meant anything .'' where are you guys sitting at lunch ?'' mike caught up to us as we walked to the cafeteria .'' this girl Jessica asked us to sit with her already .'' i told him and his face lit up .''Great ! that's where i sit .'' he grinned widely his baby blue eyes shining brightly .'' well then are you going to walk us to the table like a gentleman ?'' i have him my man eater smile he melted right in my hand .this way he draped his arm around my shoulder wasnt a big deal so i let it stay .

when we get to the table you wouldn't guess who is sitting there ,not only Bella and Edward but two other beautiful people just as flawless and beautiful one was a girl she has short pixie cut hair and a bouncy personality then the boy he was just wow with curly blond hair and the same gold eyes they all seemed to have. i figured they were related but they really didn't look alike .''guys this is Rose and lissa white ,Rose lissa this is Angela , Eric mike Edward Alice jasper and Bella.'' she went around the table introducing everyone .''hi .''me and lissa both smiled . that's when i put it together Bella could that be the same Bella who i live next to .''Bella? Jacob blacks friend ?'' I looked at her she smiled .'' yeah you know Jacob ?'' her face lit up .'' yesterday when we were moving in he helped carry some stuff in ,we our actually you're neighbors.'' i told her .''really i didn't realize that anyone had even moved in .'' She blushed awe she was shy . '' where are you guys from ?'' it was the first time he had spoken and his voice was just rich a wonderful to the ears giving me chills. ''were from california .'' lissa answered the question only because things were more believable when she said them with her natural charisma .''really why did you move here.'' Edward asked .'' we needed a change of scenery .'' i shrugged and his eyes skimmed over me .it was not in a checking me out kind of way but trying to figure something out ,it made me nervous .
''i think that he likes you .'' lissa said through the bond .i looked at her and shook my head maybe i could just tell because i was a dhampire with some training in reading people but that wasnt what it was in the slightest bit .'' lissa why are you so pale shouldn't you be super tan like Rose Jessica asked i was about to answer but she did before i could .'' i burn really easy so i try to stay out of the sun we don't talk about California though .'' lissa met Jessica eyes and i knew that her compulsion covered the rest of the people at the table so they didn't ask anymore questions .but i was watching Edward and Bella along with jasper and Alice there was no effect on any of them usually when compulsion works on someone you can tell they get a dazed look on there face for a moment with them there was nothing i also noticed that they didn't eat anything either classic mori trick but they didn't look like mori they were beautiful but they weren't tall and unbelievably skinny .i had to watch them more .''you know me and Lisa have to go to the office to see about something we will see you guys around .''i grabbed Lisa by the arm and pulled her out the chair and hurried out of the cafeteria.''where are we going ?'' she asked stumbling .'' we are going to get a copy of Edwards schedule i need to watch him i think he is a mori but i don't want to confront him without knowing for sure or else we might have to move .''i walked faster .'' hi we wont are fourth through eighth period to be the same as Edward Cullen .'' Lisa told the receptionist again it was a piece of cake. we walked out with the exact same schedule by the end of the day i would know what he is.
By time the day ended I was flabbergasted he barely moved unless he saw me watching or someone else he was deathly pale and I knew no matter what he was not a regular guy for therefore I was going to confront him. "hey! " I left Lisa in the car and ran over to Edward Cullen. "I need to talk to you. " I told him crossing my arms over my chest he looked at me then nodded her started waking to behind the school where it was secluded. "yes? " he rose a eyebrow "what are you because you are not human. " I didn't want to beat around the bush ."I don't know what you are talking about. " he told me. "bull, you hardly move and when you do it's not natural also I hear you and your siblings are not related but you have all of the same exact cold eyes, are you a dhampire? " he actually looked surprised. "like a vampire and a human mix? " he answered what a dhampire was pretty quickly another indicator that he knew more. "I will tell you what I an if you tell me what you are. he laughed to himself lightly. "I know you're different to. And if you're not you're "sister is, she is not human " he frowned at me. I looked around more people were coming to the back. "not here come to my house then we will talk. I headed back to my car.