!Hermione X Reader!- SMUT p1

Suggested and written for Hermionesbay <3

The day had started normally, Hermione and the rest of the group had already left for breakfast in the great hall.  I had awoke in our dorm to a note left on my bedside table.

Y/N!

sorry we left without you... we really need to talk asap.

-Mione<3

I just sighed and rolled over to try to continue sleeping, as I would prefer a long lay in rather than breakfast this day... but after putting the pillow over my head and still hearing Fred and George cheering and laughing I just gave up hope and admitted my defeat... 

I stepped out of my nice warm bed and tip toed across my cold dorm to reach the dresser in which my uniform was stored in. My schedule wasn't too rough today, just DADA in the morning and then herbology in the afternoon straight after lunch. Hermione was only in my DADA class no others, so I knew that would be the lesson she would try to talk to me in. Ill have to catch her before that class, if I get caught talking in Snape's class one more time I will actually get expelled. As I walked down into the common room, I waved at Fred and George who were the only ones in there at this time of the morning... I just walked past living in my own head when Fred threw his usual chat up line at me, I turned and smiled and gave him a little wink...

I got down to the great hall where everybody was finishing up their breakfast, I went to go and sit with Harry. I looked up to meet her eyes, hers tracing the outline of my whole body, she met my eyes and we smiled at each other. Nobody new anything... the night before Fred has pitched the idea of truth or dare mixed with pin the bottle... don't ask me how it works because I actual have no clue but it ended well. It ended with me and Hermione kissing in the closet. The bottle had landed on me, Fred looked up in excitement as he asked me the dare. 

'Okay! I dare you to kiss the prettiest person in this room in the closet! he smirked beginning to sit up to prepare for the said kiss... little did he know, it would not be him... It would be the women I had been watching and admiring all night... the way her glass touched her perfect pink lips. The way the small drip of vodka dripped down her neck to her tits. I had to use every bone in my body not to pounce on her then and there. God I needed her... so bad.

I laughed when Fred had finished sitting up. This will bruise his ego, just a little. I got onto my hands and knees and grabbed Hermione by her hand.

'what! me?' she spoke confused. Now spilling her drink all over the floor due to the force at which I had pulled her to her feet. I laughed as she blushed scared of what was about to take place. When I got her inside I reassured her...

'We don't have to if you don't want' I smiled brushing a piece of hair dangling in front of her eye to behind her ear. I didn't expect it but she melted into my subtle touch. I was shocked. Did she actual like me as I did her? She's as straight as it comes? maybe she's just drunk... I told myself.

'Kiss me.' she stated rather harshly while grabbing my hand now resting on her cheek.

'Please...' she begged... I dint refuse.

I grabbed her face between my hands and showed her what her little play boy Ron could never do. The kiss became very passionate very quickly, her lips on mine our lips becoming sore from the pressure. 

She had her hands locked in my hair trying to pull me in to deepen the kiss

She had her hands locked in my hair trying to pull me in to deepen the kiss. The lack of light meant it was hard to see her face, to see her emotion. But it was mutual, drunken kiss or not, she needed it and so did I.

After that the party carried on like normal... everybody went to bed. But now it was the next day, and Hermione had had a lot of time to think about that moment.

 Back to this morning, Our eye contact broke to George coming into the hall with Ginny.

'Soooo, how are you feeling y/n? smitten yet?'  Ginny spoke.

Every one laughed including Hermione... I stayed silent.

'We will have to see' I winked at Hermione.

I wouldn't say I'm a cocky girl... but when it comes to Hermione, I become very dominant, confident. And it was beginning to show. Everybody began to leave the hall to go to their classes and I grabbed Hermione's arm before she could escape my grip.

'We need to talk...' I whispered into her ear, I watched as my breath made her shiver.

'Snape's class' She spoke back, removing her arm from my grip.

The class had begun, Snape was being his usual dick self, Me and Hermione shared a desk so I knew she was nervous, as I could feel her leg bouncing on the floor. I slid my hand down under the desk and placed it on her thigh to help calm her nerves. However this subtle movement seem to unleash a side of her only I had seen before. Snape was cleaning and moving things on his desk. This was my chance.

'What do you want?' I asked her, I wanted to know what she wanted from us from me, did she want a drunken kiss or more?

I leaned right up to her left shoulder and whispered.

'from me'

'I want you, I want you to...' she shuffled in her seat, trying to move my hand higher up her thigh.

'Speak, Darling' I responded cutting her off...

I gave her what she was hinting for, I moved my hand slowly up and up her thigh to her panties. I looked back at her watching as she tried so hard to keep her cool, to remain calm. 

'Please I need you closer, I need your touch, please.' she began to form her words again.

I did as I was told. I used my fingers to move her panties to the side so I could reach her clit.

The contact instantly made her moan, but I subtlety covered her mouth to weaken the volume.  

'The things I could do to you right here, right now... if only we were alone.' I whispered into her ear again still making circles on her clit causing her grip on her chair to tighten, at this point she was making marks in the wood. I could see Snape finishing up on his desk and beginning to walk around with work books so I gave her one last piece of wisdom.

'You know inside that Ron could never give this to you, you need me, you need a women's touch darling.' I turned my fingers so my cold silver rings were now touching her pussy, causing her to jump from the change in temperature. I then removed my fingers and watched her nearly cry from the lack of contact.  I loved the power I had over her, such a desperate little slut for me.

However, as Snape grew closer, he began to see that me and Hermione had not completed our work due to certain circumstances. He just looked in shock down at Hermione who was wiping tears from her cheeks. 

'Have no fear, Miss Granger you and Miss y/l/n can complete this lack of work in your detention after school at 5.'

'My classroom girls!' he stated with his back to us walking back to the front of the room.

I watched Hermione's face sink when she realised what she had done, well what she hadn't done.

'Don't worry' I reassured

'It gives me chance to watch you cum on my fingers' I winked, she blushed.