Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Luke's POV

Once we were finished eating and paid, we went back to the tour bus to get some sleep, the tiredness catching up to us after a long day of traveling and performance. As I laid in my bunk all I could think about was Sylvia, the night's events replaying in my head as I fell asleep. The next morning when I woke up, the smile on my face never stopped with Sylvia in my head. Seeing the time was 7:30, I knew I needed to do something to show Sylvia my true feelings towards her by getting a promise ring. Since I was the only one up, I decided to go out and pick out the ring for Sylvia. "Hey Steve, I am headed out for a while, I need to go grab something." "Alright Hemmo, just be back before 2." "Will do Steve." I walked around for 20 minutes before finding the shop that I was looking for. Walking inside the store, I found the correct section of promise rings. Hoping to find something simple, I found the one I was looking for. 

I found someone to take the ring out of the case, taking it over to the register to purchase it

I found someone to take the ring out of the case, taking it over to the register to purchase it. "Have a night day sir," the clerk smiled flirtatiously with me. "You too," I said awkwardly. Checking the time and finding that it was 11:30, I decided to go back to the bus and get ready for my date with Sylvia. After 20 minutes of walking from the jeweler's, I got back to the bus. Ash and Cal were on there phones while Mike was playing video games on the tv. I had nothing better to do, so I decided to text Sylvia to kill time before our date tonight.

Hey gorgeous you busy? Showing that the text was sent, I set my phone down waiting for a reply. Hey handsome, I'm free right now if you want to talk? Sure. How's your day going beautiful? It's going great so far, because I am talking to you. That's good beautiful. I'm excited for tonight handsome, what about you? Looking forward to it. So am I. I hate to cut our talk short gorgeous, but I'm gonna get ready for our date. Alright handsome, I can't wait.

After bidding my goodbye to Sylvia, I went to the back to try and find a decent looking outfit. Going through my suitcase, trying to find something that would impress Sylvia. After about 5 minutes of looking through my suitcase, I still couldn't decide on what to wear. I went back to the living room, finding the guys still doing the same thing as when I went to the back. "Hey Ash can I ask for some fashion advice?" "The day has finally come! The Lucas Robert Hemmings need help picking out an outfit for his date?!" "Yes, now can you help me out?"
"Of course Hemmo, I was just kidding." "I was thinking, what if you did your cherry red suit with your black boots?" "That sounds like a good idea Ash," I said with a big smile. "What are you waiting for Hemmo, let's see you!" "What do you think?" "Absolutely amazing Hemmo. Your girlfriend is one lucky girl."

"She's not my girlfriend," I fired back defensively

"She's not my girlfriend," I fired back defensively. "Ok, sorry." "Well I better be heading out to go pick Sylvia up." "And make sure to keep it in your pants Hemmo," Mike chuckled. "Will do Mike, bye lads." "Bye Hemmo."